App. Filed.......
25-04-2017
Med's Request
Pre-medical
Med's Done....
15-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
10-11-2017
I live in East Africa. Im self employed. .. you can send me personal msg so that I can assist you
Thanks

navkaur

Jul 9, 2011
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
25-04-2017
Med's Request
Pre-medical
Med's Done....
15-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
10-11-2017
sanjaysingh said:
TRV has been approved but it was painful.
Congrats....y painful? Lol

sanjaysingh

Jan 11, 2013
Painful means I had to 're-re-re-arrange' my travel plans. Still I have not booked flight, hotels and other services since I have to get sticker in PP first and don't know the details in it. It is getting cold week by week in Canada and so I need to make it withing next 2 months, not after that. Just returned from North Europe.

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sanjaysingh said:
Painful means I had to 're-re-re-arrange' my travel plans. Still I have not booked flight, hotels and other services since I have to get sticker in PP first and don't know the details in it. It is getting cold week by week in Canada and so I need to make it withing next 2 months, not after that. Just returned from North Europe.
No, it's still relatively warm in Vancouver 8)

engineer55

Aug 23, 2013
Dear good friends of this forum, thanks so much for your wonderful reply so far, please can you list for me possible checklist of documents to be submitted for my travel, i have already got some docs but i need to review my documents to know if am missing something.

my available documents are as follows:

leave letter from employer
employment letter
personal letter of introduction and explanation
payslip
bank statement ( at home country)
land C of O ( at home country)
Land drawing (at home country)
my house plan ( at home country)
marriage certificate
tenancy agreement ( country of residence)
copy of my travel history
copy of my resident permit and residence visas
my degree certificate
hotel reservation
invitation letter

please kindly advice me if am missing something in this list, i want my application to be successful thanks.

sanjaysingh

Jan 11, 2013
So PP was received by embassy on 12 Sept (couriered by Aramex), No relation with VFS.

Got PP back thr' Aramex on 19 Sept. Overall service of embassy not so punctual. Visa validity starts as per PP submission notice, valid for 180 days, single entry.

happy travels.