+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canada TRV refused.

Jun 29, 2017
4-5 days or maximum a week
Hey, I'm thinking of visiting Canada as well to travel and explore. What is the minimum amount of time I should mention for this travel? And if I mention 3-4 weeks in my documents what is the stay I will be allowed by the border security officers? I wish to travel for 2 months as well and I have every reason to return back (college, I start my job in January, family, boyfriend and a home which is owned by me and my sis). Please suggest what to do and recieve a positive outcome? Thank you!

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hey, I'm thinking of visiting Canada as well to travel and explore. What is the minimum amount of time I should mention for this travel? And if I mention 3-4 weeks in my documents what is the stay I will be allowed by the border security officers? I wish to travel for 2 months as well and I have every reason to return back (college, I start my job in January, family, boyfriend and a home which is owned by me and my sis). Please suggest what to do and recieve a positive outcome? Thank you!
2-3 weeks unless you have very strong ties (it sounds like your ties are relatively weak). How long you are allowed into Canada is up to the CBSA officer you encounter at the border.

Jun 29, 2017
2-3 weeks unless you have very strong ties (it sounds like your ties are relatively weak). How long you are allowed into Canada is up to the CBSA officer you encounter at the border.
Okay so if I apply for 2-3 weeks, I can be allowed for upto a month if the CBSA officer chooses it that way? I have my final examinations in December, if I dont sit for them I will fail and all my years hard work will go to waste! Thank you

kulveer

Apr 18, 2014
They probably think that celebrating birthday does not take 2 months hence lenght of visit and purpose of visit was doubtful for them. I think your brother not having a job puts them in doubt as well, as employment letters, pay slips, leave letter from the employers gives some positivity or if your brother is a farmer he should prove that and he has every reason to return home. And maybe large amount of money was deposited recently in the bank? If that was the case then they doubt it as well. Though I dont know your situation personally, but thats what I can think off.
So how we make the my brother trv visa application storng.give some ideas.

kulveer

Apr 18, 2014
My brother is well settle in India.he have 60 Acers farm in India. So that why he did not need any job.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
So how we make the my brother trv visa application storng.give some ideas.
A two month visit is far too long and demonstrates a lack of ties. To start with, if your brother reapplies, he should ask for a 2-3 week visit at most.

Jun 29, 2017
My brother is well settle in India.he have 60 Acers farm in India. So that why he did not need any job.
It doesn't really matter to them. Try to show solid proofs that he has strong ties with home country and will return. And even if you reapply and change the stay from 2 months to 2-3 weeks it might worry them as well. Good luck!

kulveer

Apr 18, 2014
It doesn't really matter to them. Try to show solid proofs that he has strong ties with home country and will return. And even if you reapply and change the stay from 2 months to 2-3 weeks it might worry them as well. Good luck!
What type of solid proofs to show them.

kulveer

Apr 18, 2014
To again reapply which documents need to submit.can my brother show my dad s bank account ,dad s property papers or not.

peacock273

Apr 19, 2024
Hi,

My parents visitor visa was rejected 2 times. First time we didn't show enough prrof, but second we showed that my dad has a job, CA certified property owned details, bank balance of 6 lakhs, mine and husband's income proof, doctors note regarding pregnancy. Still they refused it with the following reasons:

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as required by paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR (https://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/regulations/SOR-2002-227/section-179.html). I am refusing your application because you have not established that you will leave Canada, based on the following factors:
• Your assets and financial situation are insufficient to support the stated purpose of travel for yourself (and any accompanying family member(s), if applicable).
• The purpose of your visit to Canada is not consistent with a temporary stay given the details you have provided in your application.

Any insights on what we can do better to get it approved next time?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi,

My parents visitor visa was rejected 2 times. First time we didn't show enough prrof, but second we showed that my dad has a job, CA certified property owned details, bank balance of 6 lakhs, mine and husband's income proof, doctors note regarding pregnancy. Still they refused it with the following reasons:

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as required by paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR (https://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/regulations/SOR-2002-227/section-179.html). I am refusing your application because you have not established that you will leave Canada, based on the following factors:
• Your assets and financial situation are insufficient to support the stated purpose of travel for yourself (and any accompanying family member(s), if applicable).
• The purpose of your visit to Canada is not consistent with a temporary stay given the details you have provided in your application.

Any insights on what we can do better to get it approved next time?
If they are coming for 3 months their funds are way too low. $9k may be enough for a 2-3 week visit for one person. They need to increase their funds for approval. Also a 3 month visit is too long and seems like they may stay longer. Shows no ties to return. You can consider a super-visa if you meet LICO.

So 1. They need to show more of their own funds. 2. They need to state a shorter visit with ties for both to return home.