+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canada TRV refused.

kulveer

Apr 18, 2014
my brother was apply Canada trv in 22 June 2017. Today he receive his passport with refusal letter.

kulveer

Apr 18, 2014
My brother trv refused on 3 reasons.
1-length of your proposed stay in Canada.
2-purpose of visit.
3-personal assets and financial status.

kulveer

Apr 18, 2014
In the last line vo write down you r welcome to reapply if u feel u can response these concerns.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Would help if you gave a bit more information How long did he apply to stay? Purpose of visit? Ties to the home country? Home/job/family Financial info if you want/feel comfortable?

Jun 29, 2017
My brother trv refused on 3 reasons.
1-length of your proposed stay in Canada.
2-purpose of visit.
3-personal assets and financial status.
What was the lenght of stay and purpose of visit he mentioned? And what all documents he provided to support his application? Bank balance? We wont know until we dont know all the documents provided.

Jun 29, 2017
Would help if you gave a bit more information How long did he apply to stay? Purpose of visit? Ties to the home country? Home/job/family Financial info if you want/feel comfortable?
I want to apply for trv visa as well, but I'm not sure about the length of stay I should mention and what is the length of stay I will be granted by the officer? I'm a student and have my final exams in December, I start my job in January, have my mom and sis her and own a home with my sis. I don't know if these show strong enough ties with my home country? Another thing which worries me is travel history as I haven't been to many countries before. I have decent bank balance to support my trip, but the transactions aren't regular as I'm a student so only worked part time. My friend will offer me accommodation. I'm very nervous please suggest what should I do to make my application stronger and make them believe that I have no intention to stay! Thank you

kulveer

Apr 18, 2014
Length of proposed stay in Canada only 2 months.my brother is a farmer and he have too much property.he was also show his bank balance around 15 lakh.home paper,vehicle paper,my dad name property paper,
From Canada-invitation letter based on celebrate my daughter birthday in this summer.
My job letter.
My husband job letter.
My bank balance around $15000
My home papers
MP support letter.
My Canadian passport photo copy.
My daughter s birth certificate copy.
My husband passport copy.
My driver license copy.

Jun 29, 2017
Length of proposed stay in Canada only 2 months.my brother is a farmer and he have too much property.he was also show his bank balance around 15 lakh.home paper,vehicle paper,my dad name property paper,
From Canada-invitation letter based on celebrate my daughter birthday in this summer.
My job letter.
My husband job letter.
My bank balance around $15000
My home papers
MP support letter.
My Canadian passport photo copy.
My daughter s birth certificate copy.
My husband passport copy.
My driver license copy.
They probably think that celebrating birthday does not take 2 months hence lenght of visit and purpose of visit was doubtful for them. I think your brother not having a job puts them in doubt as well, as employment letters, pay slips, leave letter from the employers gives some positivity or if your brother is a farmer he should prove that and he has every reason to return home. And maybe large amount of money was deposited recently in the bank? If that was the case then they doubt it as well. Though I dont know your situation personally, but thats what I can think off.