+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CANADA TRV REFUSED NEED EXPERT HELP

ramansingh26

Aug 1, 2019
Hi Guys,
I have Applied Canada Tourist Visa Online on 03rd July,2019 along with my wife . On 31st July My and My wife visa Got refused for the following reasons

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your travel history.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

Working with Indian Biggest Bank State Bank Of India as Assistant Manager for 8 Years.(Govt Employee)
My wife working on a contractual basis.
Documents Enclosed with Application
ITR'S FOR 3 YEARS (Mine & Wife)
Bank Statements 6 Months,(Mine & Wife)
Bank Balance Certificate (Mine & Wife) Around 18 Lakh 6 Lakh in savings 12 in FD'S
NOC for Travelling Abroad Aug & Sep,19
Old Passports For Travel History(Thailand & Dubai)
Sponsorship Letter from Cousin for his daughter Wedding which is going to held on 4th Aug,19 and Reception Party on 24th Aug.He has fully sponsored me and my wife for one month.
Wedding Card
Cousin Citizenship Card, Health Card, Property Evaluation, Bank Balance also enclosed

I have a travel history , Purpose of visit(Wedding) & ties( My job) . But still my visa got rejected
I want to reapply . Still i have time till 24th Aug to attend function.
Any Expert please guide me what extra documents I can Show to make my file more Stronger.
Thanks

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Travel history only counts to countries similar to Canada that require a visa Like US, Australia, UK, etc.

You have to show that you can support all the expenses and travel on your own. Your liquid savings are too low.

One month was too long to ask for. You should have tried for 2-3 weeks.

Reactions: andy.keeling

ramansingh26

Aug 1, 2019
So means Virtually i do not have travel history as per CIC .
Fd's are considered as Liquid , but my visa rejection are not due to sufficient balance. I think 18 Lakhs are more than sufficient for canada trv . Moreover I have a Sponsorship.
Please give me the solution .

Nick_3747

Jul 31, 2019
1. Do not show your trip for more then 15 days
2. Book a return dummy ticket
3. Have a travel insurance done
4. Make a cover letter mentioning everything
5. Do not reapply within 2 months of rejection

ramansingh26

Aug 1, 2019
Yes 15 days might be good ..Previously I have applied for month,
How i can book dummy ticket
and i have to apply within this month as i have NOC from my organisation for this period and Sponsorship also pertains to this period

kat3onah

May 13, 2019
Category........
Yes 15 days might be good ..Previously I have applied for month,
How i can book dummy ticket
It is not advised to book a real ticket. A flight itinerary would be fine. You can check Expedia or an airline website and do screenshots the departure/arrival dates you plan to book.

Reactions: ramansingh26

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
So means Virtually i do not have travel history as per CIC .
Fd's are considered as Liquid , but my visa rejection are not due to sufficient balance. I think 18 Lakhs are more than sufficient for canada trv . Moreover I have a Sponsorship.
Please give me the solution .
Canada does not consider FDs as liquid so liquid savings is sufficient. Your rejections are based on standard replies. Sometimes they do not select all of the, but would be part of the GCMS notes. Relatives promising to support you financially is disregarded because it would be too difficult to enforce. There is only so much you can do. You will already miss the ceremony. You can decrease your request to 2-3 weeks and travel on your own without your wife. Those would be your best options but no guarantee of approval.

ramansingh26

Aug 1, 2019
The Invitation letter is in the both names mine and mine wife, I f I reapply without my wife, that can be consider ?
Can my father shows an Affidavit Of Support as i am the only son who has to look after them or all his inheritance belong to me like this.. is this helpful. Moreover Can we enclosed Letter of Explanation for my previous visa refusa or Covering Letter, I have only 2-3 days to reapply .

Alpha25122019

Jul 25, 2019
Hi

I am very new to this so take my suggestions with a grain of salt.
1) To get a dummy booking, go to any local travel agency that you are your friends know of. They will be able to do it. Atleast that s how i did it.
2) it is not that you should not apply immediately but make sure you convince them on all of the given refusal reasons.
3) provide strong reasons why you will return like showing that you have properties, get a family wealth certificate from a registered CA, property tax payment receipts etc.
4) if u r gonna stay for one month in canada for a reception just on one day, they will surely be doubtful. Make sure to make the trip smaller.
5) This forum can only help you to an extent, check with any local visa consultant on tips on how you can improve your chances.

All the best

Reactions: ramansingh26