+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canada Tourist visa

Rubyhargun

Oct 27, 2018
Hi plz help me I apply canada tourist visa of my father after one and half month tracking id status show a message your passport has been couriered from Canada visa application centre to agent 18-10-2018 i call my agent regarding this but my agent told me visa center again demand embassy fee i totally lost plz help me reply fast

Canadian lover

Oct 25, 2018
Making
Hi plz help me I apply canada tourist visa of my father after one and half month tracking id status show a message your passport has been couriered from Canada visa application centre to agent 18-10-2018 i call my agent regarding this but my agent told me visa center again demand embassy fee i totally lost plz help me reply fast
U fool

Rubyhargun

Oct 27, 2018
Plz tell me I don't know my file is paper based or online because i apply through agent in this situation what I do

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Sounds like your agent is trying to get more money from you. Your passports are likely already with the agent. Not confirming whether you got your visa.

bongoman

VIP Member
Dec 3, 2014
If you applied at VFS that is a paper application. You can open a myCIC account online and link your paper application then you will see the status. There are no extra fees once you apply and pay application fees so your agent is not being honest.

Reactions: canuck78

Rubyhargun

Oct 27, 2018
When I track my application a message show passport has been couriered from Canada visa application centre to agent
But my agent told me he was pay embassy fee again and sent me another acknowledgement slip what is meaning that

Rubyhargun

Oct 27, 2018
And plz tellme onethink how can I know my agent creating a cic account or not .
If I m creating cic account and my agent also create a cic account then there is creating problem or not

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
When I track my application a message show passport has been couriered from Canada visa application centre to agent
But my agent told me he was pay embassy fee again and sent me another acknowledgement slip what is meaning that
Would confront you agent and tell him that you know that there is no fee and that he already has your passports. Just show up at the office.

Reactions: Rubyhargun

Rubyhargun

Oct 27, 2018
Hi plz help I talk to my agent again
He told me I pay embassy fee again in his on pocket and he tell me embassy demand fee is true or not i apply canada tourist visa