+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canada Temporary work permit processing with CICA (Canada Immigration Consulting

fareeth

Sep 25, 2015
Hi ! I saw the ads thru FB about temporary work permit for foreign workers to apply for canada thru CICA (Canada immigiration Consulting Associates)
Please anybody knows that CICA wheather doing as geniune consultant or not. Please guide us for entry and work in Canada.

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fareeth said:
Hi ! I saw the ads thru FB about temporary work permit for foreign workers to apply for canada thru CICA (Canada immigiration Consulting Associates)
Please anybody knows that CICA wheather doing as geniune consultant or not. Please guide us for entry and work in Canada.
I can't find this company listed anywhere, nor do they appear to have a website.

Personally I wouldn't have anything to do with them.

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
EDITED TO ADD: This is a total and utter SCAM. Reported to ICCRC. The "about" page of the website in question is a copy/paste of the ICCRC Board of Directors!!!!!

Following your PM with a website address (which is registered to an entity in ACCRA, & not to the company at the address on the website):

I can't find this company listed at the address they give in Canada.

I can't find this company listed as a registered company in Canada or Accra.

I can't find a listing for the phone numbers given on the website.

The ICCRC registration number on the website *is* genuine: it belongs to a paralegal at a different company at a different address.

The "about us" page on the website you sent me lists a person with a *similar* name to the paralegal I mentioned above, claiming that the person is a member of the Barreau du Quebec. He isn't, I've checked. He isn't listed as a lawyer anywhere else in Canada either.

[Edited]

TL:DR : move on/find another.

EDITED TO ADD: This is a total and utter SCAM. Reported to ICCRC. The "about" page of the website in question is a copy/paste of the ICCRC Board of Directors!!!!!