+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canada study visa for Jan2019 intake

Dare19

Jun 11, 2018
ukraine
I've been giving admission to study at Humber college and I want to know when to start my visa process because when I click on the "pay tuition deposit" it shows error and my 2nd question is can I go for medical exam before I submit my document or wait for it to be asked

jasz_blr

May 28, 2018
I've been giving admission to study at Humber college and I want to know when to start my visa process because when I click on the "pay tuition deposit" it shows error and my 2nd question is can I go for medical exam before I submit my document or wait for it to be asked
Yes, you can do medicals before filing for visa. It is called 'Upfront Medical'. After your medicals they will give you a letter on the same day, which you need to submit with your visa application.
Also, you can start GIC process and other fund arrangements, such as education loan etc...

Dare19

Jun 11, 2018
ukraine
Yes, you can do medicals before filing for visa. It is called 'Upfront Medical'. After your medicals they will give you a letter on the same day, which you need to submit with your visa application.
Also, you can start GIC process and other fund arrangements, such as education loan etc...
Okay, thank you