Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
H

How did you got your visa?

Bro i need a proper guide to how to apply for CAIPS . I just checked their website and chated with them they say i have to apply through CIC website and says they also offer Letter of explanation and Statement of purpose and Letter of recommendation and real reason why my visa got rejected in 20$????
Need helpp???
What should i do?
$20?? No way. You have the incorrect info. You should contact them again. If you want a lawyer then be ready for at least 300 to 500.

flurryvan

Star Member
Mar 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila-Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-09-2011
Doc's Request.
04-03-2013
AOR Received.
31-03-2016
File Transfer...
25-07-2016
Med's Request
01-08-2016
Med's Done....
30-08-2016
The best thing he can do is apply alone. Then show wife and children as family ties which is a motivation to go back. Show enough money which will take care of his wife and child while he is unemployed and studying in Canada. Once, he lands, he can then try to get them,
Thank you so much. Can u suggest any course will do? Skilled job if possible like welder or butcher since Canada is so short of this category we have no clue what’s the best way for him to be qualified for PR.

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
Thank you so much. Can u suggest any course will do? Skilled job if possible like welder or butcher since Canada is so short of this category we have no clue what’s the best way for him to be qualified for PR.
He HAS TO do choose a course that will match with his last degree/qualification or else the chances of rejection are high.

Denii

Nov 2, 2017
$20?? No way. You have the incorrect info. You should contact them again. If you want a lawyer then be ready for at least 300 to 500.
I was thinkin the same.
Okh all i have got to do now is to go on CAIPS website and ask them to check my file and pay them. What 20$?
And my report will be issued after 30 days.?
Is that all or there is some other procedure?

Denii

Nov 2, 2017
nd 1 thing i know i am disturbin u alot but please help me..
There are many services saying Caips basic and plus Caips student
which one i should go for as i got my study permit rejected will paying extra dollars help me or 20$ report will get the work done
because i am so much on a budget right now and want to save as much as i can..
Please.. :( :(

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
nd 1 thing i know i am disturbin u alot but please help me..
There are many services saying Caips basic and plus Caips student
which one i should go for as i got my study permit rejected will paying extra dollars help me or 20$ report will get the work done
because i am so much on a budget right now and want to save as much as i can..
Please.. :( :(
Just get the report. After getting the report, you can work on your letter and SOP. If you cant then you have to spend. Visa processing will always be time consuming and money also. Imagine, the visa office charges $150 for each applicant and dont even give service on time.

Denii

Nov 2, 2017
Just get the report. After getting the report, you can work on your letter and SOP. If you cant then you have to spend. Visa processing will always be time consuming and money also. Imagine, the visa office charges $150 for each applicant and dont even give service on time.
okh thanks alot. I am going for 20$ caips report.

flurryvan

Star Member
Mar 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila-Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-09-2011
Doc's Request.
04-03-2013
AOR Received.
31-03-2016
File Transfer...
25-07-2016
Med's Request
01-08-2016
Med's Done....
30-08-2016
He HAS TO do choose a course that will match with his last degree/qualification or else the chances of rejection are high.

Hie is an Accountang Graduate but this category I don’t think has shortage in Canada That’s why we try to push him to take skilled course but if that’s the care we don’t know what to do

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
If you tell the visa officer that you are choosing a course which has labor shortage in canada then you will be straight away rejected. When you write the SOP you have convince the officer that you chose the course so you can get better jobs in your own country and not Canada.

Joe10

Jun 6, 2018
Hello Guys
I applied to Canada Study Permit 17 October and got refused 1 October
I got admission in Seneca College 2 year diploma with IELTS band 6
I applied after my FSC Pre Eng with 70.83% Marks (2016) and 74% in Metric and did diploma of 3 months in 2017
and i have no sibling and a house on my mother name in my home country and my Father is no more
stil i got rejected on Basis that i will not come back to Pakistan
Reason i am not a Bona Fide Student and may depart to canada.
I believe my Letter of explanation was not strong at all because i make it only 5 minutes before submitting my file to Fedex office from outside Fedex office.
I am reapplying with better IELTS score coz am planning to do IELTS on 11 nov and Better LOE should I please any Expert guide. It will leave my with 40 days before starting my classes.
because only rejection reason was might depart to canada however my mother is my everything how could i and we also have house in Lahore pakistan
" That is a big lie..."

Jul 5, 2018
Can i write in my letter of explanation that i am about to get married in 2020 and my mother promised to gift me one house on my marriage so i have to come back to pakistan after completing my 2 year diploma?
will it make sense?
does these points make any sense to make my explanation strong?
You should explain that I am the alone child of my parents, now my mother is alone as my father is no more I will return back to my country after graduation and find a job in big company