+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canada Study Permit Rejected after 13 Days

Denii

Nov 2, 2017
Hello Guys
I applied to Canada Study Permit 17 October and got refused 1 October
I got admission in Seneca College 2 year diploma with IELTS band 6
I applied after my FSC Pre Eng with 70.83% Marks (2016) and 74% in Metric and did diploma of 3 months in 2017
and i have no sibling and a house on my mother name in my home country and my Father is no more
stil i got rejected on Basis that i will not come back to Pakistan
Reason i am not a Bona Fide Student and may depart to canada.
I believe my Letter of explanation was not strong at all because i make it only 5 minutes before submitting my file to Fedex office from outside Fedex office.
I am reapplying with better IELTS score coz am planning to do IELTS on 11 nov and Better LOE should I please any Expert guide. It will leave my with 40 days before starting my classes.
because only rejection reason was might depart to canada however my mother is my everything how could i and we also have house in Lahore pakistan

hussainkestrel

Sep 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
20 October 2017
Med's Request
9th November 2017
Med's Done....
15th November 2017
hey defer your offer of admission. There is no way one can get a visa in 40 days. Don't panic just settle down and search on this forum for people with similar rejection and what did they do to overcome this issue. Yes you should give IELTS again and aim for 7+ with no band less than 6. Well, they think that you can bring your mom to Canada since you have no other family in Pakistan.

dingomingo

Star Member
Aug 25, 2017
Apply for GCMS notes for the actual reasons for your refusal search for CAIPS on google when you get them only then apply again

Denii

Nov 2, 2017
HOw do i get these thing i have no idea??
I applied by myself .?
Please guide me littlebit..

Denii

Nov 2, 2017
hey defer your offer of admission. There is no way one can get a visa in 40 days. Don't panic just settle down and search on this forum for people with similar rejection and what did they do to overcome this issue. Yes you should give IELTS again and aim for 7+ with no band less than 6. Well, they think that you can bring your mom to Canada since you have no other family in Pakistan.
yes it make sense but there is no way i could defer my offer of letter because i had already waisted 1.5 years without any studies i have to apply again as soon as possible.?
The reasons they gave doesnt make any sense .? I am 18 with 70% plus marks in my Secondary and HSSE .
and main reason there is no way we could maintain bankstatment of 22+ lac after december because we have to give money back to our relatives.. :p :( :/

Denii

Nov 2, 2017
Can i write in my letter of explanation that i am about to get married in 2020 and my mother promised to gift me one house on my marriage so i have to come back to pakistan after completing my 2 year diploma?
will it make sense?
does these points make any sense to make my explanation strong?

Navprateek

Dec 29, 2015
I will strongly suggest you to apply for GCMS notes before you re-apply for your student visa, GCMS note can easily take upto 30 days. Don't rush things, Immigration have a list of few generic reasons which they have to select on the refusal letter. You, me or anyone will not know the exact reasons of rejection unless you go over your GCMS notes. Once you get to the bottom of refusal, only then you can work on justifying those reason.

Rest is upto you. It's your application and your call.

Reactions: dingomingo

hussainkestrel

Sep 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
20 October 2017
Med's Request
9th November 2017
Med's Done....
15th November 2017
Can i write in my letter of explanation that i am about to get married in 2020 and my mother promised to gift me one house on my marriage so i have to come back to pakistan after completing my 2 year diploma?
will it make sense?
Well ofcourse you can write that but you can not back it up with evidence so it will have little effect. Go for CAIPS.

hussainkestrel

Sep 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
20 October 2017
Med's Request
9th November 2017
Med's Done....
15th November 2017
Hello Guys
I applied to Canada Study Permit 17 October and got refused 1 October
I got admission in Seneca College 2 year diploma with IELTS band 6
I applied after my FSC Pre Eng with 70.83% Marks (2016) and 74% in Metric and did diploma of 3 months in 2017
and i have no sibling and a house on my mother name in my home country and my Father is no more
stil i got rejected on Basis that i will not come back to Pakistan
Reason i am not a Bona Fide Student and may depart to canada.
I believe my Letter of explanation was not strong at all because i make it only 5 minutes before submitting my file to Fedex office from outside Fedex office.
I am reapplying with better IELTS score coz am planning to do IELTS on 11 nov and Better LOE should I please any Expert guide. It will leave my with 40 days before starting my classes.
because only rejection reason was might depart to canada however my mother is my everything how could i and we also have house in Lahore pakistan
What did you get in individual band in IELTS?

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
will it make sense?
Dont write this reason. It will do no good. First defer to the next intake. Visa officers usually reject applications if the IELTS score in individual bands is less than 5.5. I am assuming you do have this in one of your bands. So, the 2nd step is to go for IELTS which you are already doing. Visa officers know that 99% of the students will not come back so this reason on the rejection letter is common for all. You can check with 99% of the rejection applicants on this forum and they will tell you that. You need to apply for CAIPS to get the actual reason. Based on the actual reason, modify your SOP and also write a good letter of explanation. Format of the letter can be downloaded from here,https://caipsgcms.com/download.

Reactions: hussainkestrel

faraz123

Star Member
Jul 13, 2017
Applied on 25th October and got rejected on 2 November
Reasons
1- purpose of visit
2- other reason
Upon a complete view of the application, previous academic and employement history and the reasonableness of undertaking the proposed studies in Canada, I am not satisfied you are a bona fide student and would depart Canada at the end of authorized stay.

What I have to do ? Do I need to call for a report?
https://caipsgcms.com ( I have found too many services which one is suitable)

hussainkestrel

Sep 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
20 October 2017
Med's Request
9th November 2017
Med's Done....
15th November 2017
Applied on 25th October and got rejected on 2 November
Reasons
1- purpose of visit
2- other reason
Upon a complete view of the application, previous academic and employement history and the reasonableness of undertaking the proposed studies in Canada, I am not satisfied you are a bona fide student and would depart Canada at the end of authorized stay.

What I have to do ? Do I need to call for a report?
https://caipsgcms.com ( I have found too many services which one is suitable)
Which uni did you get accepted to?
did you give ielts?
which course?
MS or BS?
Well ii am not sure about which site to use. You can create a new thread for that.