VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
Applied on 25th October and got rejected on 2 November
Reasons
1- purpose of visit
2- other reason
Upon a complete view of the application, previous academic and employement history and the reasonableness of undertaking the proposed studies in Canada, I am not satisfied you are a bona fide student and would depart Canada at the end of authorized stay.

What I have to do ? Do I need to call for a report?
https://caipsgcms.com ( I have found too many services which one is suitable)
I wish there was a number in CIC where we all could call and chase them :) Get it from the caipsgcms site. very popular and response time to enquiries is fast.

Denii

Nov 2, 2017
I g
Reasons
1- purpose of visit
2- other reason
Upon a complete view of the application, previous academic and employement history and the reasonableness of undertaking the proposed studies in Canada, I am not satisfied you are a bona fide student and would depart Canada at the end of authorized stay.

ot refused due to same reasons.........

Denii

Nov 2, 2017
Dont write this reason. It will do no good. First defer to the next intake. Visa officers usually reject applications if the IELTS score in individual bands is less than 5.5. I am assuming you do have this in one of your bands. So, the 2nd step is to go for IELTS which you are already doing. Visa officers know that 99% of the students will not come back so this reason on the rejection letter is common for all. You can check with 99% of the rejection applicants on this forum and they will tell you that. You need to apply for CAIPS to get the actual reason. Based on the actual reason, modify your SOP and also write a good letter of explanation. Format of the letter can be downloaded from here,https://caipsgcms.com/download.
I got no less than 5.5 in any... but still this is the result

Denii

Nov 2, 2017
Dont write this reason. It will do no good. First defer to the next intake. Visa officers usually reject applications if the IELTS score in individual bands is less than 5.5. I am assuming you do have this in one of your bands. So, the 2nd step is to go for IELTS which you are already doing. Visa officers know that 99% of the students will not come back so this reason on the rejection letter is common for all. You can check with 99% of the rejection applicants on this forum and they will tell you that. You need to apply for CAIPS to get the actual reason. Based on the actual reason, modify your SOP and also write a good letter of explanation. Format of the letter can be downloaded from here,https://caipsgcms.com/download.
Well i dont know how that CAPIS thing work however if i will defer my intake will college give me refund incase of bad news or its other way around?

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
Well i dont know how that CAPIS thing work however if i will defer my intake will college give me refund incase of bad news or its other way around?
ofcourse, they have to give you refund. Check their policy. They might keep 200-300 administrative fees and will return the rest. Make sure, you inform them before your classes start. I believe after the 13th day, they will deduct 50%. Check the college site.

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
no less than 5.5
with 6.5 in speaking and 5.5 in other three..
it should be no less than 6 which means there should not be ANY 5.5. Make sure, you dont apply for visa unless you have atleast 6 in each.

flurryvan

Star Member
Mar 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila-Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-09-2011
Doc's Request.
04-03-2013
AOR Received.
31-03-2016
File Transfer...
25-07-2016
Med's Request
01-08-2016
Med's Done....
30-08-2016
Hi everyone we would like to ask some advice before we proceed to apply for student visa. My brother is an accountant manager and the wife graduated in university as well and they have one child 6 years old. They would like to come to Canada thinking student visa is the best option. They are currently working in middle east. I would like to ask any great advice from the expert. I truly salute all the expertise who have shared their knowledge. Cheers!!!

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
The best thing he can do is apply alone. Then show wife and children as family ties which is a motivation to go back. Show enough money which will take care of his wife and child while he is unemployed and studying in Canada. Once, he lands, he can then try to get them,

faraz123

Star Member
Jul 13, 2017
I wish there was a number in CIC where we all could call and chase them :) Get it from the caipsgcms site. very popular and response time to enquiries is fast.
Will you please let me know which service if suitable for me to call for caips repot because this site is offering too many services with different rates.

faraz123

Star Member
Jul 13, 2017
Which uni did you get accepted to?
did you give ielts?
which course?
MS or BS?
Well ii am not sure about which site to use. You can create a new thread for that.
Lasalle college Montreal
Also got CAQ for 3 years of education from Quebec government
Ielts not required by college
Graduate + work experience in Mangement
Applied for PGD in Business Management.

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
Will you please let me know which service if suitable for me to call for caips repot because this site is offering too many services with different rates.
You can go for the $16 or the $20 one. My report was 42 pages so it can be difficult to read sometimes so better go for $20 one.

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
Hi everyone we would like to ask some advice before we proceed to apply for student visa. My brother is an accountant manager and the wife graduated in university as well and they have one child 6 years old. They would like to come to Canada thinking student visa is the best option. They are currently working in middle east. I would like to ask any great advice from the expert. I truly salute all the expertise who have shared their knowledge. Cheers!!!
The best thing he can do is apply alone. Then show wife and children as family ties which is a motivation to go back. Show enough money which will take care of his wife and child while he is unemployed and studying in Canada. Once, he lands, he can then try to get them,

Denii

Nov 2, 2017
H
ofcourse, they have to give you refund. Check their policy. They might keep 200-300 administrative fees and will return the rest. Make sure, you inform them before your classes start. I believe after the 13th day, they will deduct 50%. Check the college site.
How did you got your visa?
You can go for the $16 or the $20 one. My report was 42 pages so it can be difficult to read sometimes so better go for $20 one.
Bro i need a proper guide to how to apply for CAIPS . I just checked their website and chated with them they say i have to apply through CIC website and says they also offer Letter of explanation and Statement of purpose and Letter of recommendation and real reason why my visa got rejected in 20$????
Need helpp???
What should i do?

hussain-lala

Nov 7, 2013
Reasons
1- purpose of visit
2- other reason

Which vfs Office did you apply at?