+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canada student visa rejection_ reapplication through online or paper based?

Student_9770

Nov 18, 2019
Hi,

I applied for student visa online and my biometrics was submitted on Nov 7th 2019. I got a visa refusal mail stating that my academic records, financial support etc are not proper. I have 5+ years of experience in Information security and course which I opted is also information security management. In 10th I have secured 91% 12th 87% and I did Bachelor of engineering in Computer science for which i secured 8.05 Cgpa.I have purchased GIC for 10000$CAD and shown proof of funds of about 30lakhs annual income of my parents. I am confident that my SOP is strong. Someone please let me know if I can reapply and parallely apply through paper based application. My course starts on Jan 2020and I have less timeframe. Please help.

SpaceTraveller

Nov 2, 2019
Hi,

I applied for student visa online and my biometrics was submitted on Nov 7th 2019. I got a visa refusal mail stating that my academic records, financial support etc are not proper. I have 5+ years of experience in Information security and course which I opted is also information security management. In 10th I have secured 91% 12th 87% and I did Bachelor of engineering in Computer science for which i secured 8.05 Cgpa.I have purchased GIC for 10000$CAD and shown proof of funds of about 30lakhs annual income of my parents. I am confident that my SOP is strong. Someone please let me know if I can reapply and parallely apply through paper based application. My course starts on Jan 2020and I have less timeframe. Please help.
How old are you? What level course did you apply for? Is it a PG diploma? Or a Master's?

Humpholito24

Sep 20, 2019
Hi,

If you are opting to get a visa before January, paper based is not the right path, it will take longer. Second, on your SOP link your work experience with the course you chose, make it sounds like you are progressing, then explain why PG since you didn't opt for masters program. Finances, explain who is sponsoring you, source of income, and let them know you have enough for 1 year tuition plus 10k.

Reactions: Student_9770

SpaceTraveller

Nov 2, 2019
I am 26 years old now.. May 2014 passed out.. I opted for PGDM
Hmm the reason you mentioned for rejection was that there was something wrong with academic records or financial support. But it seems like you've attached everything. Did you attach all of the transcripts and not just the degree certificates? And did you attach the IELTS?

Also did you mention how the course will benefit you? You need to explain how it will add more to your career and how exactly it will improve the skill set which you already have. Perhaps the confusion was based on why you needed to do the course when you already have been working in the same field without any problem.

Student_9770

Nov 18, 2019
Hi All,

I made rework in SOP explaining my job and the importance of this course for my future. I made a paper submission at vfs Bangalore on Nov 21 and I got my approval on Nov 27. Thank you all for your support.

Humpholito24

Sep 20, 2019
Hi All,

I made rework in SOP explaining my job and the importance of this course for my future. I made a paper submission at vfs Bangalore on Nov 21 and I got my approval on Nov 27. Thank you all for your support.
That was quick via paper based. Congratulations.

Student_9770

Nov 18, 2019
Yes I never expected that I would get a reply asap. Was in tension as I have already submitted my resignation and last day was nearing. Prayers work and Miracles do happen

Reactions: Animaah

Simmidas

Mar 19, 2019
Hi,

Many congratulations on your visa approval. Since your visa is already approved could please share your SOP. My email ID is integration.deb@gmail.com ,
I have a very similar profile of yours(10th 89%, 12th 89%, B.Tech in CSE 8.15 GPA) and applied for MEng in CS. Hoping to get some positive response for some universities but there is only one catch that I have 13 years of work ex. I have already drafted my SOP for visa but your SOP could really help me make mine much better. Thanks in advance.