+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canada Student Visa Rejection twice

naveed_ali

Mar 30, 2011
Hi,

My name is Naveed Ali. i am from pakistan. I did BBA from Pakistan and got admission in Dalhousie University for Master of E-commerce. I applied for visa in end of June and got a reply yesterday. I got Refusal and the reason is you won't leave canada after your studies finished. One more thing my brother also living in Canada. He is permanent Resident over there. so any suggestion or Help for what things should i keep in mind if i thinking to apply again ?
I have applied twice and both times same reason.

Thanks

ahmed5

Sep 7, 2014
Canada
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24 - 12 - 2014
Nomination.....
PER 21 - 03 - 2015
AOR Received.
11 - 05 - 2015
IELTS Request
8 ( send with application )
Med's Request
06 - 08 - 2015
Med's Done....
11 - 08 -2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13 - 10 - 2015
VISA ISSUED...
18- 10 - 2015
LANDED..........
09 / 02 / 2016
naveed_ali said:
Hi,

My name is Naveed Ali. i am from pakistan. I did BBA from Pakistan and got admission in Dalhousie University for Master of E-commerce. I applied for visa in end of June and got a reply yesterday. I got Refusal and the reason is you won't leave canada after your studies finished. One more thing my brother also living in Canada. He is permanent Resident over there. so any suggestion or Help for what things should i keep in mind if i thinking to apply again ?

Thanks
If that is the reason , its tough to say what you can do . That is because it is not regarding your education or money.
Probably it is because your brother is PR already , its the reason.

tim420

Star Member
Nov 10, 2014
naveed_ali said:
Hi,

Thanks
Hi Naveed. I m on same boat like you. I have applied for the second time and waiting for a reply. The only difference is that I have applied from UAE.

I would recommend you to order CAIPS notes of your previous refusals and reapply for the next semester. This time, try to get help from some good immigration lawyer in Canada. The lawyer will help you in preparing documentation and help you in writing a convincing letter to the visa officer and will also writes a persuading letter to the visa officer from his side but first of all order CAIPS notes of previous two refusals.

Don't get disappointed bro. I have a scholarship in form of tuition fee, paid internship offer from Canada and even they refused my first application for no reason. Best of luck !

dental15

Oct 28, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
naveed_ali said:
Hi
Thanks
You know what, the officer think that u intend to immigrate to Canada instead of education purpose.
Did you mention about your brother? That's big diadvantage for your application.

You only come to Canada for only study or education purpose for study permit.

bzafar

Star Member
Apr 16, 2015
I don't think that's a disadvantage.....my sis is also a PR but thankfully I dint have any issue with my visa and I know few other ppl who got visas having their sibling already in Canada as a PR

It's just case to case.....u got to show strong ties to ur home country

AAKhan1

Aug 13, 2015
yes, this is no diadvantage in mention. I have one sibling there who have PR but I got rejected today reason 'purpose of visit'.

aidoo25

Aug 2, 2015
AAKhan1 said:
yes, this is no diadvantage in mention. I have one sibling there who have PR but I got rejected today reason 'purpose of visit'.
I also got refused on the 17th and the reason was same (purpose of visit).
So what can we do right to have the purpose right next time?