+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canada Student Visa Refused

Shreevinder

Nov 9, 2021
Hi,
I applied through non SDS for Jan2022 intake my visa got refused, I am planning to apply again for May intake, my English score has expired now, do I need to have a English score again to apply for visa. (I have unconditional offer letter from college), please share your response.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi,
I applied through non SDS for Jan2022 intake my visa got refused, I am planning to apply again for May intake, my English score has expired now, do I need to have a English score again to apply for visa. (I have unconditional offer letter from college), please share your response.
Why was it refused and did you order GCMS notes? Are you addressing reasons for refusal. It is best if you have IELTS given you have been refused.

Reactions: dankboi

Shreevinder

Nov 9, 2021
Why was it refused and did you order GCMS notes? Are you addressing reasons for refusal. It is best if you have IELTS given you have been refused.
Thanks for the reply.
No I did not order for the GCMS notes, I din know about it, the idea is I wanted to address the refusal reason, re write the SOP and IELTS and try in SDS category this time.
Plz advice it this approach will work?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Thanks for the reply.
No I did not order for the GCMS notes, I din know about it, the idea is I wanted to address the refusal reason, re write the SOP and IELTS and try in SDS category this time.
Plz advice it this approach will work?
Maybe. Don’t know why you were refused. Applying without ordering GCMS notes and knowing full reasons for refusal can be risky if you don’t know why application was refused. You are late in applying for May intake.

Reactions: dankboi

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
Hi,
what's the generic refusal reason stated on the rejection correspondence letter ?
Yes you need Valid IELTS to apply again.
Also to note, Now SDS and NON SDS are all getting the same amount of rejection rates. Especially since September 2021. Let me know your country of citizenship too if you don't mind

Reactions: Naturgrl