+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canada Student Visa Medical test Call

BigKneeLover

Feb 21, 2018
Oh man that's cool. I really hope you get your visa in time.
Just make sure you present all the necessary documents cause I think that's the reason why my application is taking long. Best of luck mate.

DilanLK

Mar 19, 2018
Congratulations brother.
Unfortunately my VISA got rejected in last January. Did you apply for a Uni or College? Who is your consultant ? I am getting ready to reapply in next month. Pls help. Thanks.
I applied for a college. My consultant name is Dr. Lionel. All the best. Hope your visa will get approve next month

KyleXY

Apr 23, 2018
Toronto, Canada
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
10-10-2022
Hi I got a medical call on 4th April, did the medicals on the 9th and my status updated to "medicals passed" on 14th April. Since then, I haven't heard anything from them. I'm so soo anxious. I just hope my visa will be approved.... soon.

theophi_lus

Nov 20, 2017
Hello
Hi I got a medical call on 4th April, did the medicals on the 9th and my status updated to "medicals passed" on 14th April. Since then, I haven't heard anything from them. I'm so soo anxious. I just hope my visa will be approved.... soon.

Bro I want to apply for a permit next month please contact me with the nessasary docs

1playa06

Sep 26, 2018
Hello, it takes how many weeks to get a call for Medical test after biometrics......applied for a study permit in Nigeria l, thanks