+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canada Student Visa Medical test Call

DilanLK

Mar 19, 2018
Hi ,

I have received a mail from CIC that my study permit application has came to the stage where I need a medical test. Its been five weeks from the submitting my application. Will it be a hope that I would get my student Visa?

I applied paper based

Kay2018

Jan 11, 2018
Newfoundland and Labrador
Category........
WP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
09-03-2021
Hi ,

I have received a mail from CIC that my study permit application has came to the stage where I need a medical test. Its been five weeks from the submitting my application. Will it be a hope that I would get my student Visa?

I applied paper based
Hopefully.. provided you clear your medicals.. which is not an issue.. all the best..

shanuvi

Mar 26, 2018
Hi @DilanLK, I'm in the same situation as yours. My husband is the primary applicant. We got the medical call on 23/03/2018. Did medical exam at As

DilanLK

Mar 19, 2018
Hi @DilanLK, I'm in the same situation as yours. My husband is the primary applicant. We got the medical call on 23/03/2018. Did medical exam at As
HI, I did the medical exam on the same day. Today morning I got my Visa. I'm so happy. hopefully U will get the visa soon. Chances are really high if you got medical call. So just be relax and be patience. It will success.

Reactions: shanuvi

Aakhri Pasta

Dec 5, 2017
Congratulations brother.
Unfortunately my VISA got rejected in last January. Did you apply for a Uni or College? Who is your consultant ? I am getting ready to reapply in next month. Pls help. Thanks.

shanuvi

Mar 26, 2018
HI, I did the medical exam on the same day. Today morning I got my Visa. I'm so happy. hopefully U will get the visa soon. Chances are really high if you got medical call. So just be relax and be patience. It will success.
Thanks @DilanLK we got our visas approved last Friday and collected our passports today. We are so excited to come to Canada. Best wishes!!!

BigKneeLover

Feb 21, 2018
Congratulations to you all.
My story is, I applied for study visa in Jan 2018, got a medical request on 1st Feb. Did my medical on the 6th February. Passed the medical and untill now nothing. I've heard nothing from the embassy.

shanuvi

Mar 26, 2018
Congratulations to you all.
My story is, I applied for study visa in Jan 2018, got a medical request on 1st Feb. Did my medical on the 6th February. Passed the medical and untill now nothing. I've heard nothing from the embassy.
Where are we applying from?