CANADA SPOUSE VISA

mandip

Star Member
Nov 18, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HI friends;
i need anyone's help regarding canada visit visa.i am a temporary worker in edmonton from last year as a live in care giver.can any one give me the answer of my question soon
can i send an invitation letter to my husband to visit canada for a short period of 6 months??is it possible?as we don't have any canadian citizen or permanent residence of canada, who can send an invitation letter.
plz plz reply soon.
i;ll b very thankful

wilson

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi, don't worry :D.

It is not a SPOUSE VISA.

You can send an invitation to husband to visit you as you are legally residing in Canada. But you cannot say for 6 months because:
1. The Canadian embassy where he submit the application will only issue a visitor visa if they are satisfied about his return from Canada.

2. If he get the visitor visa (TRV) the immigration officer at the arriving airport will decide when he has to return from Canada. Perhaps it could be 6 months or less.

mandip

Star Member
Nov 18, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi,
thank you so much for your helpful advice and a meaningful answer.thanxx

clubcanada

Sep 7, 2010
wilson is correct. the thing though is that it is not so easy to get the TRV. Your husband needs to show tremendous ties to his home country. In other words, he needs to show good proof that he will return to his home country. You might get further information under the Temporary Entry Topics' here in this forum.

jass_virgoan

Star Member
Apr 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
06-05-2012
AOR Received.
01-08-2012
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
07-08-2012
Med's Done....
28-08-2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
14 Jan 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
ALREADY IN CANADA
mandip said:
HI friends;
i need anyone's help regarding canada visit visa.i am a temporary worker in edmonton from last year as a live in care giver.can any one give me the answer of my question soon
can i send an invitation letter to my husband to visit canada for a short period of 6 months??is it possible?as we don't have any canadian citizen or permanent residence of canada, who can send an invitation letter.
plz plz reply soon.
i;ll b very thankful
Hi Mandip

Did your husband got the visa ?? i am planning to invite my husband too. Please reply.

Thanks
Jas

leonice

Mar 23, 2012
Hi guys,

I'm on the same shoes..did anyone of you here experience the same thing who got the approval or their spouse got the approval in the philippines to visit their spouse in canada? i need advise pls pls pls..thanks in advance

sharnirock

May 19, 2012
I did sponser my wife .she is living in India and m in Canada.file recived dec 20,2011,medical has already recived, she has sent her passport to ammbancy 13 feb 2012.plz tell me if u know how long time we will have to wait for visa?

jass_virgoan

Star Member
Apr 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
06-05-2012
AOR Received.
01-08-2012
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
07-08-2012
Med's Done....
28-08-2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
14 Jan 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
ALREADY IN CANADA
sharnirock said:
I did sponser my wife .she is living in India and m in Canada.file recived dec 20,2011,medical has already recived, she has sent her passport to ammbancy 13 feb 2012.plz tell me if u know how long time we will have to wait for visa?
Hi sharnirock

Can you please tell me how much funds did you show in her name there and wat other docs did u submit ?

Thanks
Jass