+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canada Provincial Nomination QUESTIONS

Peter C

Sep 24, 2007
Hello to everyone this is my 1st time on this forum I plan to migrate to Canada via Provincial Nomination Scheme.

I have a variety of skills ranging from Security Oficer / Buisness management & Sales / Truck Driver / + a variety of mechanical abilities, I am also undertaking further study & planning to continue this in Canada
I have private income to the totall of $1,354 Canadian per month & somewhat more than the minimum required funds considered adequate to support a single person

I neither have nor want a partner [ been through all that years ago NEVER again ] \ though I'm socially active have no interest in night clubs - resturants etc \ I prefer the rural life style GENUINE rural that is DEFINATELY NOT CITY MEETS COUNTRY TYPE naturally my living expenses are going to be considerably less than a person living in a big city with a partner etc.

My questions are as follows

#1 - - Is it absolutley essential for me to have a full time employment offer?
#2 - - Would an offer of permanent part time employment suffice?
#3 - - Allowing that I have independant income + private funds would it be possibile for me to gain entry without any form of employment offer?

Ok there are my questions & I eagerly await answers

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Peter C said:
Hello to everyone this is my 1st time on this forum I plan to migrate to Canada via Provincial Nomination Scheme.

I have a variety of skills ranging from Security Oficer / Buisness management & Sales / Truck Driver / + a variety of mechanical abilities, I am also undertaking further study & planning to continue this in Canada
I have private income to the totall of $1,354 Canadian per month & somewhat more than the minimum required funds considered adequate to support a single person

I neither have nor want a partner [ been through all that years ago NEVER again ] \ though I'm socially active have no interest in night clubs - resturants etc \ I prefer the rural life style GENUINE rural that is DEFINATELY NOT CITY MEETS COUNTRY TYPE naturally my living expenses are going to be considerably less than a person living in a big city with a partner etc.

My questions are as follows

#1 - - Is it absolutley essential for me to have a full time employment offer?

No, but you will be waiting years for a visa if you qualify.

#2 - - Would an offer of permanent part time employment suffice?

No.

#3 - - Allowing that I have independant income + private funds would it be possibile for me to gain entry without any form of employment offer?

No., not unless you apply as an entrepreneur.
Read : http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/index.asp
Take the assessment at :http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-who.asp

Ok there are my questions & I eagerly await answers
PMM

Shailesha

Jul 17, 2018
Hi everyone this is my first time in this group I'm just wondering if somebody has desame situation like mine I'm currently out of status waiting for the decision of my Pr application under ainp everything is done like landing fee and medical just submitted recently the request documents they need just waiting for passport request my question is is there anybody here who had same situation that was approved and got their permanent residency I hope somebody can answer me what will be the possible results of this thank you