+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canada PR proof of funds - 6 months average

Aady07

Jul 16, 2019
Its in USA. I deposited cash in USA and another sum was sent from my sisters account in usa.
Dude, let's make it clear, the cash deposit by you in your account in USA which you'll show as POF doesn't require any letter from your father. Now the important part, the funds from your sister's account to your account was a bank transfer? If it is, refund that money to your sister right away. Then ask your father to make a gift deed and send that money into your account directly from his account.

Please do not complicate your POF as you've already done it. Keep it simple.

mahamkd

Star Member
Jun 25, 2019
Is it a Gift deed? If it's not, it won't help. The affidavit has to have "Gift Deed" printed on it.

Regarding cash, mate, anything in cash from your parents and siblings is not acceptable if you prove it that it's been deposited in cash. Moreover, the cash deposits is in the account of USA or India?
So the scenario is, I was keeping all my savings in an account that is under my sibling's name. Now if she transfers the funds back it looks like I am borrowing from her. My father sent an amount as cash which I deposited here in the States. Do not know what to do. I have the funds which are mine but can't prove it..

mahamkd

Star Member
Jun 25, 2019
Dude, let's make it clear, the cash deposit by you in your account in USA which you'll show as POF doesn't require any letter from your father. Now the important part, the funds from your sister's account to your account was a bank transfer? If it is, refund that money to your sister right away. Then ask your father to make a gift deed and send that money into your account directly from his account.

Please do not complicate your POF as you've already done it. Keep it simple.
So If I deposit something as cash that is fine? Also, I have an account in the states under my mother's name. Should I transfer funds from her account and have a gift deed made in her name?

Aady07

Jul 16, 2019
So the scenario is, I was keeping all my savings in an account that is under my sibling's name. Now if she transfers the funds back it looks like I am borrowing from her. My father sent an amount as cash which I deposited here in the States. Do not know what to do. I have the funds which are mine but can't prove it..
Take cash from your sister but do not take any transfers. You can deposit cash in your account.

I deposited $48000 over a period of 6 months into mine and my spouse account.

Aady07

Jul 16, 2019
So If I deposit something as cash that is fine? Also, I have an account in the states under my mother's name. Should I transfer funds from her account and have a gift deed made in her name?
Ofcourse. That's what I've been saying since that last... Erm, what..... One hour I guess?????
Lol

mahamkd

Star Member
Jun 25, 2019
Is it ok if my bank gives an average balance for 12 months? I am submitting the statements for 6 months as well.

Nov 18, 2017
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
2148 or 0124
Hey guys how about a scenario when someone builds the required amount of funds by depositing over 6 months, (that too in uneven parts). Does there seem any problem with that?

Say for example, below turn out to be the averages for six months:

June - $2000
July - $6000
August - $6000
September - $7000
October - $15000
November - $20000

1. Do you need to explain why such uneven chunks are deposited? (or any possibility of getting such a request in ADR? (just being thoughtful))
2. Do you need to specify the sources of those funds? (or any possibility of getting such a request in ADR? (just being thoughtful))
3. Are you good with submitting these 6 months' averages in POF? Or you need to wait for the required funds to age 6 months (after November)?

cino86

Star Member
Jun 18, 2019
USA
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-06-2019
Doc's Request.
14-062019
Applicant from the USA here, have a question on Proof of Funds.

I am having trouble getting a letter in the exact format from Bank of America; I have 6 months of Bank Statements though, and the funds are sufficient. Is it possible to just submit that instead?

subodhp

Jun 19, 2019
Toronto

I am having trouble getting a letter in the exact format from Bank of America; I have 6 months of Bank Statements though, and the funds are sufficient. Is it possible to just submit that instead?
Yes, just merge them into a single pdf

mahamkd

Star Member
Jun 25, 2019

I applied from USA what bank are you using and what are they providing?