Canada PR proof of funds - 6 months average

viki1805

Jun 13, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-06-2018
Ok so it's all about my account and not theirs. So I don't have to disclose their bank statement, only mine with transection details would suffice I believe. What you say?

Btw
Thanks for replying.
You guys are real life savers
proof of transfer along with their bank statements showing the funds reduce in their accounts would definitely be a safer and better way to go about it
your bank letter with or without statement is needed in any case.

Yaadi_787

Dec 17, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-08-18
AOR Received.
11-12-2018
oh so basically it goes like this:
month 1: (Beginning bal + ending bal)/2
month 2: (Beginning bal + ending bal)/2
month 6: (Beginning bal + ending bal)/2
So 6 different entries?
Hi Viki1805 and Hamgha

I have submitted the eAPR and the Proof of funds doc as well. I have not provided the the average balance as described in the above format but as a single consolidated line. Rest all details are there as required by CIC in their web page.

I have also provided the detailed bank statements for last 8 months (Added the pdf statement after the Bank certificate). I am wondering if it will take too much of difference or will it be okay. In case if this is really problematic then shall I consider submitting a LoE via web form method as I think that is the only method available for updating after one submits eAPR (and that too there is no guarantee of consideration of that document which was added after). Please advise... Thanks

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Viki1805 and Hamgha

I have submitted the eAPR and the Proof of funds doc as well. I have not provided the the average balance as described in the above format but as a single consolidated line. Rest all details are there as required by CIC in their web page.

I have also provided the detailed bank statements for last 8 months (Added the pdf statement after the Bank certificate). I am wondering if it will take too much of difference or will it be okay. In case if this is really problematic then shall I consider submitting a LoE via web form method as I think that is the only method available for updating after one submits eAPR (and that too there is no guarantee of consideration of that document which was added after). Please advise... Thanks
naah its fine... dont fret over it

lfclub96

Jan 12, 2019
We are also family of 2. So the amount required is 15770 CAD
Below is our saving account balance for last six months:
Oct: 3,555 CAD
Nov: 5,045 CAD
Dec: 6,181 CAD
JAN: 7,956 CAD
FEB: 9,922.5 CAD
MAR: 18,004 CAD
minus personal loan of 1,000 CAD.
so balance at submission will be 17,000 CAD
All the savings was made using my salary. And the increase in March is due to bonus payment from my employer.
I will attach balance confirmation showing account number and opening dates and 6 months statements since the bank do not provide 6 months average balance.

I am a bit confused whether we are on the safe side or not.
Can someone with experience help me if this is sufficient or not ?
Thanks.

lfclub96

Jan 12, 2019
All the savings was made using my salary. And the increase in March is due to bonus payment from my employer.
I will attach balance confirmation showing account number and opening dates and 6 months statements since the bank do not provide 6 months average balance.

Thanks.
Any help?

canadacall

Mar 27, 2019
My husband is the Primary Applicant and I am dependent applicant.(Family of 2)
1. Primary applicant has enough proof of funds to show for family of 2. Does that need to be a joint account with dependent applicant? if he needs to show joint account with dependent then should it be dated before 6 months?

2. Does dependent need to show any funds on her name separately ?

3. does primary applicant need to show of letter of explanation about his supporting his wife?

4. same questions for showing proof of funds at POE?

Sorry if the questions are too basic.
Thanks.

Taoufikk77

Mar 6, 2018
Morocco
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2019
IELTS Request
08-10-2017
Please when and witch stage they ask for proof of fund?
Thank you

Apr 11, 2019

Thanks.

Hello fellow Liverpool fan..

I have an identical financial situation more or less. Would really appreciate it if you can tell me what you eventually sent as part of the proof of funds. Thank you very much for your time.

P.S - Good luck on June 1st.. no.6 incoming!!!

lfclub96

Jan 12, 2019
@the_masterpiece

The documents I sent was:
Balance confirmation letters for current and saving accounts from bank
Account statements for current, saving and loan accounts for the last 6 months.
I also included LOE with summary and equivalent in CAD.

Good luck in your application and for Saturday.
YNWA

Chirag CFA

Jun 10, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-06-2019
AOR Received.
08-06-2019
I have one small doubt. I have sold shares worth 20000 CAD just one week before application so closing balance is above required amount (16000 CAD) but average during last 6 months is very less. So my only query is whether the application will be altogether rejected or will they give a chance to submit additional documents like broking / shares statements?

Musman123

Jun 11, 2019
Hi. I have multiple bank accounts but I declared just one account for the proof of funds. So is it OK if I make some transaction in my bank accounts which I have not declared? Or visa officer can have access to Trace other bank accounts

deeps1987

Jun 2, 2018
I have one small doubt. I have sold shares worth 20000 CAD just one week before application so closing balance is above required amount (16000 CAD) but average during last 6 months is very less. So my only query is whether the application will be altogether rejected or will they give a chance to submit additional documents like broking / shares statements?
Why don't you proactively justify large credit transaction in LOE for source of fund along with copy of shares statement. That will save time in case CIC has question. Otherwise also, application won't get rejected if CIC wants to know the source. They will ask for more info on the source.

deeps1987

Jun 2, 2018
Hi. I have multiple bank accounts but I declared just one account for the proof of funds. So is it OK if I make some transaction in my bank accounts which I have not declared? Or visa officer can have access to Trace other bank accounts
Should be okay. They only care if you have enough fund of your own (with no liabilities) to support yourself for initial period.