+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canada PR based on Inter Company Transfer

sandeepsingla

Sep 13, 2019
Hi,

Would be a great help and appreciate every guidance here.

I am going to Canada through Internal Company Transfer under NOC 0111 (Functional Manager) and I got 1 year work permit.

Wanted to understand how this work permit can help me to get PR under express entry or under some other plan?

Thanks,
Sandeep

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi,

I am going to Canada through Internal Company Transfer under NOC 0111 (Functional Manager) and I got 1 year work permit.

Wanted to understand how this work permit can help me to get PR under express entry or under some other plan?

Thanks,
Sandeep
It can only help you after you have worked in Canada for a full year. Once you've worked in Canada for a ful year and assuming your employer agrees to give you a job offer that is good for a year after you become a PR, you can claim 50 additional points under Express Entry.

sandeepsingla

Sep 13, 2019
Thanks for your reply. How can I get 200 points through intra company transfer in express entry as in website it has mentioned though wording is confusion there?

kgrajiv

Mar 21, 2019
Thanks for your reply. How can I get 200 points through intra company transfer in express entry as in website it has mentioned though wording is confusion there?
What is your NOC code?
If you NOC code starts with 00 then you can claim with company supporting with additional documentation that you company executive like VP or head of operations with direct interaction with CEO or company board, etc.. That is again after 1 year completion of work in Canada.

kgrajiv

Mar 21, 2019
Functional Manager category, under NOC 0111 (Financial Managers) Under Intra-Company Transferee - Senior Manager Worker category.

Is there any way, my company can file my PR through internal company transfer under same job category?

Thanks for all the guidance.
Answer is no, you are in skill 0 not in 00. Go through NOC list for better understanding who qualify for NOC 00 published in CIC website. As long as your company file the WP for you on 00 and IRCC approves (chances are very slim seeing your profile) you cannot claim 200 points. Work towards getting additional points through other means like language

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Hi,

Thanks,
Sandeep
You can create an EE profile at any time.

But you get points for arranged employment or valid job offer only after completing 1 yr on the ICT WP. Having said that not only you can points for job offer but you will get points for Canadian experience as well when you complete 1 yr.

If you don’t need these extra points you can always create and submit your profile now.

To your other point. NOC starting with 00 are only eligible to get 200 points.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/questions-answers-by-topic.asp?st=29.2
NOC starting with 0 will be eligible for 50 points only.

I came here in Feb 2017 on ICT WP on NOC 0124. Claimed 50 points for valid job offer.
Applied for EE in Feb 2018. Received ITA in March 2018. Submitted PR application in Apr 2018.

Reactions: Mayuri659

Mayuri659

Dec 2, 2018
You can create an EE profile at any time.

But you get points for arranged employment or valid job offer only after completing 1 yr on the ICT WP. Having said that not only you can points for job offer but you will get points for Canadian experience as well when you complete 1 yr.

If you don’t need these extra points you can always create and submit your profile now.

To your other point. NOC starting with 00 are only eligible to get 200 points.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/questions-answers-by-topic.asp?st=29.2
NOC starting with 0 will be eligible for 50 points only.

I came here in Feb 2017 on ICT WP on NOC 0124. Claimed 50 points for valid job offer.
Applied for EE in Feb 2018. Received ITA in March 2018. Submitted PR application in Apr 2018.
Can you please guide what documents do you submitted to claimed 50 points for valid job offer?