Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
12-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
15-08-2013
LANDED..........
14-10-2013
I guess I have been lucky because I have never had a problem with Canada Post. I have used them for everything and have never had a problem with deliveries gone awry or not being able to track packages or whatever. I used xpresspost for my sponsorship application, my citizenship application, even when mailing my US tax returns to the USA. I always was able to easily track the delivery to completion and even get a digital scan of the signature of the person who received it - all via online from Canada Post's webpage. Hopefully the luck continues for me!

screech339

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2012
AOR Received.
20-11-2012
Med's Done....
18-07-2012
Interview........
17-06-2013
LANDED..........
17-06-2013
keesio said:
I guess I have been lucky because I have never had a problem with Canada Post. I have used them for everything and have never had a problem with deliveries gone awry or not being able to track packages or whatever. I used xpresspost for my sponsorship application, my citizenship application, even when mailing my US tax returns to the USA. I always was able to easily track the delivery to completion and even get a digital scan of the signature of the person who received it - all via online from Canada Post's webpage. Hopefully the luck continues for me!
I sent my mail to US income taxes to US. Once it left the canada border and into US. It became untrackable. It was always stuck on "left Canada border". So I never knew if they got my forms until I got the refund cheque. In fact every time I send anything to US or international through Canada post and tracked becomes untrackable once it leave canada. Thanks but no thanks.

If Canada post cannot track my US mail that I paid extra for, why should I use them to track inside canada too.

brizzha

Feb 6, 2018
I opened a ticket number on Canada post website and waited for a couple of days and called the customer service. The put me on hold and I was told the Canada post guarantees that my application has been delivered to CPC. and the status may never be updated! I was told with any government office like CPC since there are too many packages, they don't scan all of them! And if they don't scan it then your status wont be updated! Anyway, yesterday I checked the tracking number again and it was updated. I don't know if they made that up or what but from what I searched and what I heard that's the way Canada post works! If I ever want to mail anything to any government buildings I will do it with UPS or FedEx.
HEYYYY

I HOPE YOU CAN ANSWWER!!!
I AM in the same situation right now and i am panicking!!
It is almosr a week since i send my package and i am right now in the same situation as you!!
They got me a ticket and i am waiting for their answer!
Did yours get delivered????