CPC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-09-2013
AOR Received.
07-Nov-2013
skyinvan said:
Still no update, sent email to visa office waiting for a reply.
I see. I have sent an email to CPC ottawa today asking them to confirm if they recd my passports. Lets hope they reply back confirming that they have recd.

Good luck!

canada.msn

Aug 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-09-2013
AOR Received.
07-Nov-2013
Any update for you skyinvan? Did cic replied back?

canada.msn

Aug 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-09-2013
AOR Received.
07-Nov-2013
canada.msn said:
Any update for you skyinvan? Did cic replied back?
Hi skyinvan any more updaytes?

iamroth

Champion Member
Jan 26, 2013
Category........
App. Filed.......
23-03-2018
What happened at the end? What was your timeline of Passport Submission?

skyinvan

May 1, 2014
got my PPR
Time line is
Received: oct 24, 2013
AOR: Dec 2, 2013
MR: May 2
RPRF: May 2
Medical Done:May 17
Medical Upload: May 21
PPR: May 28

canada.msn

Aug 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-09-2013
AOR Received.
07-Nov-2013
iamroth said:
What happened at the end? What was your timeline of Passport Submission?
Hi there, my passports were delivered safely i guess on 12th may, i got my passports back on 22nd. Send tracker still shows out for delivery ;D

Jasmeet09

Star Member
Oct 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-Mar-2015
AOR Received.
AOR 1 - 15-April-2015 , SA- 07-May-2015
File Transfer...
AOR 2 - 15-May-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-01-2015
Hi - Same thing happening with me.. I should have recieved by march 2 /3rd by express post , but still it says out for delivery since march 2 . Now I have reported the same to canada post to check that where is my parcel

MBVIVI

Star Member
Feb 26, 2015
canada.msn said:
Hi there, my passports were delivered safely i guess on 12th may, i got my passports back on 22nd. Send tracker still shows out for delivery ;D
Hi buddy, I am in the same situation as yours. my mail to CPC-Ottawa which is for ppr reason has been out for delivery for 3 days according to online status.
do you think I need to email CPC to confirm that they have already got my passport, or just wait/
any suggestion will be appreciated.

mgnice

Aug 1, 2012
MBVIVI

Did you hear back from them? Can you please update what happened.

I have a similar situation! The online Canada post tracking system says that my package is out for delivery for four days now! It is weird!

medsley2004

Jun 17, 2015
MBVIVI said:
Hi buddy, I am in the same situation as yours. my mail to CPC-Ottawa which is for ppr reason has been out for delivery for 3 days according to online status.
do you think I need to email CPC to confirm that they have already got my passport, or just wait/
any suggestion will be appreciated.
Im in same position here. Sent passports on Aug 10 and still showing out for delivery as of this morning. I spoke with Canadapost and the response is that if you request signature on delivery (which i did), it will take a while before it changes because CIC does not acknowledge since its a P. O Box delivery. Canadapost maintained that the mail was delivered.

if by next wk, the return tracker is not activated, I will call CIC.

medsley2004

Jun 17, 2015
medsley2004 said:
Im in same position here. Sent passports on Aug 10 and still showing out for delivery as of this morning. I spoke with Canadapost and the response is that if you request signature on delivery (which i did), it will take a while before it changes because CIC does not acknowledge since its a P. O Box delivery. Canadapost maintained that the mail was delivered.

if by next wk, the return tracker is not activated, I will call CIC.
My return tracker activated today. sent tracker still showing out for delivery. :D

mgnice

Aug 1, 2012
mgnice said:
MBVIVI

I have a similar situation! The online Canada post tracking system says that my package is out for delivery for four days now! It is weird!
I called Canada Post and follow the situation first; They said they were sorry and CONSIDER the package being delivered. They asked me to follow with the destination if they received the package. I emailed CIC and asked them; they confirmed they got my package. But still the tracking system says it is out for delivery!

mgnice

Aug 1, 2012
mgnice said:
MBVIVI

I called Canada Post and follow the situation first; They said they were sorry and CONSIDER the package being delivered. They asked me to follow with the destination if they received the package. I emailed CIC and asked them; they confirmed they got my package. But still the tracking system says it is out for delivery!