Peterborough, Ontario, Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
App. Filed.......
13-07-2020
Hi all!

Sent my PR application to CPC Mississauga under the Spouse or Common Law Partner in Canada class on Friday, via Canada Post Xpresspost (tracked and signed). I checked on the tracker today to see that my item had been "delivered to the recipient's delivery partner". No signature.

Can anybody shed any light on what this actually means? My initial thoughts are that this may suggest CPC Mississauga are working from home and they are redirecting applications to their staff. Does anybody know better?

Many thanks!

znxy123

May 18, 2020
Peterborough, Ontario, Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
App. Filed.......
13-07-2020
This is normal. IRCC has a company that scans in the applications. Mine said this is December.
Brill, thanks for the info. If they have a company which scans in the applications, then it begs the question why we can't submit applications online. It'd save a lot of paper!

Reactions: Toby2020

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
Because there is a lot more information required than other applications and you'd have to likely spend weeks teaching someone how to make PDFs of 20 pages of translated WhatsApp conversations and the like.

Reactions: Alexn

vnboy

Star Member
Jun 13, 2020
Because there is a lot more information required than other applications and you'd have to likely spend weeks teaching someone how to make PDFs of 20 pages of translated WhatsApp conversations and the like.
You don’t need translation 20 paper. Me did under 6 paper. I will check my copy translation text and get back later

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
You don’t need translation 20 paper. Me did under 6 paper. I will check my copy translation text and get back later
Okay, doesn't change anything at all about why IRCC has chosen not to make spousal applications online.

And if you don't translate a page, and it's not in English or French, IRCC doesn't use it. They ignore it. Which can lead to refusal if you haven't provided enough info.

But that, again, doesn't impact why IRCC hasn't made spousal applications online although they certainly could.

faizalsha

Star Member
Aug 22, 2018
Hi my canada post parcel got delivered today with same status "delivered to the recipient's delivery partner" can you please tell me how long till I can link the application online or get AOR

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
Bro are you serious! You saying I should have just sent it through a courier than canada post?
That would not have changed your AOR or anything. Getting the application to the office is always fast. Getting AOR, like you asked, takes months in most cases.

Canada Post or courier makes no difference: AOR takes time.

Deriiin

Feb 1, 2023
My passport and Visa certificate of approval on January 13, Temporary Resident Visa Section

CPC-Ottawa (e-Application)

PO Box 9640

I sent it to this address . They sent an e-mail stating that they received it on January 17th, Canada post employee said that they would send my passport to my home address in 7 business days, but I could not receive my passport, it has been 10 business days, no news yet.

May I know in how many days I will receive delivery?

AdityaK14

Feb 16, 2023
My passport and Visa certificate of approval on January 13, Temporary Resident Visa Section

CPC-Ottawa (e-Application)

PO Box 9640

I sent it to this address . They sent an e-mail stating that they received it on January 17th, Canada post employee said that they would send my passport to my home address in 7 business days, but I could not receive my passport, it has been 10 business days, no news yet.

May I know in how many days I will receive delivery?
Hi, any update? They received my passport on 3rd Feb, no update yet.