Waived
Passport Req..
07-13-2012
VISA ISSUED...
07-30-2012
LANDED..........
12-28-2012
Hi,

I'm having work permit for Canada through company A. I haven't completed one year in canada on this work permit. I want to apply for permanent residence visa on skill worker category. I'm an Indian citizen currently living in canada since 5 months.
My question is:
1) Which visa office I should mention in the application form for the processing? India (New Delhi) or Canada?
2) What should I mention as my residential address?
3) Suppose if I have mentioned my visa office as canada office and mailing address as my canada address and if I have to go back to India after some time when file is being processed , is there any problem if I give my Indian address? Is it possible to change the country in the address?

Please reply asap.

ELAR

Oct 19, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-11-2009
Doc's Request.
18-01-2010
AOR Received.
April 28, 2010
File Transfer...
In process at Buffalo: Aug 17, 2010
Med's Request
Oct 27, 2010
Med's Done....
Nov 4, 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
May 24, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
May 26, 2011
LANDED..........
May 26, 2011
priti1911 said:
Hi,

I'm having work permit for Canada through company A. I haven't completed one year in canada on this work permit. I want to apply for permanent residence visa on skill worker category. I'm an Indian citizen currently living in canada since 5 months.
My question is:
1) Which visa office I should mention in the application form for the processing? India (New Delhi) or Canada?
2) What should I mention as my residential address?
3) Suppose if I have mentioned my visa office as canada office and mailing address as my canada address and if I have to go back to India after some time when file is being processed , is there any problem if I give my Indian address? Is it possible to change the country in the address?

Please reply asap.
First of all, check if you are elegible at: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-who.asp

Read all carefully, then if your are ok with that and comply within a category (under 38 NOC proffesions or permanent job offer).

1) Which visa office I should mention in the application form for the processing? India (New Delhi) or Canada?. R. to apply inside Canada you will have to be legally admitted for a minimum of 1 year. If you have a work permit with at least 1 year validity when reviewed. (I don't know when that year starts to count).
2) What should I mention as my residential address? R. Depending of answer to question number 1. If you have at least one year, your residential address within Canada.
3) Suppose if I have mentioned my visa office as canada office and mailing address as my canada address and if I have to go back to India after some time when file is being processed , is there any problem if I give my Indian address? Is it possible to change the country in the address? R. Yes it is, it will delay significantly your application though.

Regards,