+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canada Nova Scotia PNP Program confusion

kamranayyub

Feb 27, 2012
I am from lahore, pakistan and confused about Canada Nova Scotia PNP Program. That is what's the difference between Nova scotia labor stream and nova scotia skilled stream. Is Nova scotia skilled stream still open, as I am going to apply for Nov scotia skilled immigration. My consultant told me that labor stream is closed but skilled stream is still open. For this I have to apply with my education, exp letter, bank statement and travel insurance. They are not charging anything upfront but they will refer me for health insurance and bank statement. They says once I get confirmation from Nov scotia then they will file my case in embassy and they will pay my embassy fee.

I want to know is this true or not?

tenkrun10

Jul 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-03-2014
Doc's Request.
06-08-2014
Nomination.....
19-08-2014
AOR Received.
19-3-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with Initial Application
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
24-03-2015
Med's Done....
31-03-2015
Interview........
RPRF, PCC, Schedule A Requests on. 02-07-2015.
Passport Req..
21-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2015.
LANDED..........
13-01-2016
kamranayyub said:
I am from lahore, pakistan and confused about Canada Nova Scotia PNP Program. That is what's the difference between Nova scotia labor stream and nova scotia skilled stream. Is Nova scotia skilled stream still open, as I am going to apply for Nov scotia skilled immigration. My consultant told me that labor stream is closed but skilled stream is still open. For this I have to apply with my education, exp letter, bank statement and travel insurance. They are not charging anything upfront but they will refer me for health insurance and bank statement. They says once I get confirmation from Nov scotia then they will file my case in embassy and they will pay my embassy fee.

There are many differences. Here are the facts

1. Labor Stream is Closed
2. Labor stream DOES NOT Require you to have a job offer or be currently resident and studying in Nova Scotia
3. Skilled stream requires you to have a JOB offer. If you do not have a job offer and applying via the skilled stream , I'll ask questions as to what magic the lawyer is trying to pull.

kamranayyub

Feb 27, 2012
tenkrun10 said:
There are many differences. Here are the facts

1. Labor Stream is Closed
2. Labor stream DOES NOT Require you to have a job offer or be currently resident and studying in Nova Scotia
3. Skilled stream requires you to have a JOB offer. If you do not have a job offer and applying via the skilled stream , I'll ask questions as to what magic the lawyer is trying to pull.
My consultant will provide job offer letter, so can I start process? They told me that Nova scotia skilled program don't need Ielts, is it right?

tetunte

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2013
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
02-01-2015
Nomination.....
20-04-2015
AOR Received.
05-08-2015
IELTS Request
26-05-2015 with application
File Transfer...
09-09-2015
Med's Request
09-09-2015
Med's Done....
25-09-2015
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
20-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2015
LANDED..........
July 31 2016
kamranayyub said:
My consultant will provide job offer letter, so can I start process? They told me that Nova scotia skilled program don't need Ielts, is it right?
You need to be very cautious, something sounds bad here.

the consultant could not provide a JOB offer letter, only a real company could do that.

I think that is better for you to wait until January 2015, and apply without a JOB offer (only 3 months left)

Regarding IELTS, this is a MUST ! along with make you profession assessed by a Canadian Authority like ICAS of WEAS

kamranayyub

Feb 27, 2012
tetunte said:

the consultant could not provide a JOB offer letter, only a real company could do that.

I think that is better for you to wait until January 2015, and apply without a JOB offer (only 3 months left)

Regarding IELTS, this is a MUST ! along with make you profession assessed by a Canadian Authority like ICAS of WEAS

They will arrange offer letter from canada employer. But I read in novascotia website they mentioned that in high skilled category A or B ielts is not required. In january labour stream will be opened and now I am going to apply in skilled category.

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I'd follow what tetunte wrote here:
tetunte said:

the consultant could not provide a JOB offer letter, only a real company could do that
Especially with this: https://ca.finance.yahoo.com/news/foreign-worker-paid-25k-non-090043082.html

.../atb

mkt!

Sep 16, 2014
Hello
I am from pakistan
I have done BS telecommunication system
Currently loving in saudi arabia
Can i apply in labour stream NSNP

What documents i have to provide from here.
As you tokd above labour stream will open in Jan 2015 again.
So till than i want to prepare my all documents.
Kindly i need your guidnance.

HOPE :)

Jul 3, 2014
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-11-2015
Nomination.....
12-05-2015 CSQ
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
mkt! said:
Hello
I am from pakistan
I have done BS telecommunication system
Currently loving in saudi arabia
Can i apply in labour stream NSNP

What documents i have to provide from here.
As you tokd above labour stream will open in Jan 2015 again.
So till than i want to prepare my all documents.
Kindly i need your guidnance.

Hello

I have the pdf document that I used for applying this year but I don't know if NSIO will use it for next year because there will have some changes. You can see at FAQs of nova scotia immigration website:

Q. Why are you returning applications and not keeping them in the queue?
A. Once the 150 nominees are identified, any applications that are not processed will be returned to applicants. This is because the RLMD stream was designed to attract immigrants with the right skills to meet Nova Scotia’s labour needs. Each year, labour market demands may change. It will be important that the pool of applicants match labour market conditions.

Q. Does NSOI intend to reopen the stream in January, 2015?
A. The Nova Scotia Office of Immigration expects to open a revised stream in January, 2015. The program is being realigned with the federal government’s new Express Entry stream which is designed to make processing quicker. Applicants will be encouraged to reapply under the new criteria.

- See more at: http://novascotiaimmigration.com/immigrate/regional-labour-market-demand/faq/#sthash.ZdB42Nxn.dpuf

yasirslm

Oct 14, 2014
kamranayyub said:

Dear Kamran,

Can you Plz provide detail of the agent as I am also in touch with an agent who told me the same story as you as telling here.

Yasir