+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CANADA JOB OFFER AND LMIA APPLICATION ESPECIALLY FOR A NIGERIAN

Whitelight

Jul 18, 2019
MyNOC is 3223. I got a job offer through Jobbank in March 2019 and deduction was done for LMIA from my Employer's acvount April 17. So yesterday makes it approximately 3 Months.
Please do we have anyone going through such processing now, especially from Nigeria.

Reactions: Khalabi

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Please I do not understand thd statement. Could you please break it down.
To work under NOC 3223 as stated in the description for that NOC you need to have a specific licence / registration to work in your chosen province. So if you have an employer who is supporting an LMIA then my question was that assume your employer has kept you informed of this requirement.

For example details of British Columbia

https://www.cdtbc.ca/registration.html

Whitelight

Jul 18, 2019
It would be very hard for you to qualify for a work permit if you need to be licensed in Canada for the job.
Why do you think it will be hard?
Is it that theBODY believes one can not meet the requirements for registration?
I have long contacted CDTA and I have all the requirements ready including ECA specified, transcript, etc.
The only yhing remaining is just the work permit ad that is needed before submission.

Whitelight

Jul 18, 2019
To work under NOC 3223 as stated in the description for that NOC you need to have a specific licence / registration to work in your chosen province. So if you have an employer who is supporting an LMIA then my question was that assume your employer has kept you informed of this requirement.

For example details of British Columbia

https://www.cdtbc.ca/registration.html
My Employer is a Dentist in Alberta anf he has 3 Clinics, also he has being helping successful candidate of different origin file for LMIA even Dentists.
He know that I have to register and the documents for CDTA Registration that I already possess was one reson he selected me out of other candidates because he believes I am well prepared and my registration will not take too long after arrival.

Whitelight

Jul 18, 2019
Moreover, he has been advertising for more than 1 year.
He did not get a PR holder or Citizen and maybe because the employment is in a Rural part of Alberta. I guess that is why PR's and Citizen might not want to go.

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Not that any body could do much more than speculate here but goes to show how important it is for anyone that posts a question to include as much information as possible and not drip feed information.

Whitelight

Jul 18, 2019
Hi, could anyone that has received positive LMIA or in the process please beep me.
My Employerwas still told to advertise for 1 month as at December 2019, the advert expired 27th Jan 2020, yet he has not been called by ESDC.
It has really taken long, the wait is killing.....it's 11months now.

Anybody going thru such?

baka123

Star Member
Nov 22, 2019
Hi, could anyone that has received positive LMIA or in the process please beep me.
My Employerwas still told to advertise for 1 month as at December 2019, the advert expired 27th Jan 2020, yet he has not been called by ESDC.
It has really taken long, the wait is killing.....it's 11months now.

Anybody going thru such?
The ads are supposed to be running throughout the process while ESDC is processing

Reactions: scylla