+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canada Immigration

Hrushikesh

Feb 18, 2020
Hi,

I'm Bachelor of Mechanical engineer from India. I'm currently working as sales engineer in India with 2.5 years of experience. I'm fascinated to work in Canada as Project engineer. I would like to know detailed procedure to apply for Job and Visa.

Pandith

Feb 15, 2020
Hyderabad
Hi Hrushikesh,

Finding engineering jobs in Canada may be different from the native country and you may need help finding job vacancies, updating your resume, writing cover letters, preparing for interviews, and understanding what Canadian employers are looking for.

So, if you are looking to find a job in Canada from India, you must consider obtaining the Canadian PR first. The Canadian employers often prefer the candidates with PR status as they offering a job to Canadians and hence, they don’t have to go through the formalities of LMIA (Labour Market Impact Assessment). The Immigration Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) provides various pathways to apply and get a PR visa in Canada without a job offer.

Once your PR process is through and approval received, update your resume as per Canadian employers and job market. Also, prepare an appealing cover letter to apply for the vacancies.

· The Canadian authorities have introduced different visa categories. The main reason for this is to encourage more number of people to move to Canada.

· If you are a skilled worker then you can select the Federal skilled workers program.

· If you want to migrate to a particular state then you need to select the provincial nominee program.

· Those candidates who want to only work for a few years in Canada can select the temporary work permit.

· Each Canada Immigration Program will have its own set of formalities that need to be completed. There will be documents that need to be submitted.

Here is the express entry program Process:

1. First you need to get info about Canada immigration programs, facilities, rules.

2. Get the info about IELTS, study and give IELTS if you are from non native English language country.

3. Get your professional skills assessed from Canadian skills assessment bodies for migrants like you need to apply for CRS (Comprehensive Ranking System).

4. Create Express Entry profile with job bank.

5. Your profile get ranked in Express Entry pool depend on your points.

6. You can get job from Canadian employer After that you get invitation to apply(ITA) for Canada.

7. Submit Medical PCC and other Documents.

8. Apply for Canada visa and migrate to Canada.

Hrushikesh

Feb 18, 2020
Hi Pandith,

Thank you very much for your valuable reply and detailed answer.

I would like to know, if I get PR Visa through consultant first , Are there chances to get Job in Canada ?

OR I can do PR visa process on own without any consultant ?

Regards,
Hrushikesh

Pandith

Feb 15, 2020
Hyderabad
Hi Pandith,

Thank you very much for your valuable reply and detailed answer.

I would like to know, if I get PR Visa through consultant first , Are there chances to get Job in Canada ?

OR I can do PR visa process on own without any consultant ?

Regards,
Hrushikesh
Hi Hrushikesh,

Yes, getting a job in Canada becomes easier. Once You Get PR. As Canadian Employers Will give the top priority to Canadidates with the PR. There are some Consultants like Kansas Overseas Careers that provide Job Search and Resume Writing Services along with the PR Services. You Can Also Apply for PR on Your Own without Consultants If you have enough time to understand the whole process yourself through the CIC. So, if you are not much aware about the immigration rules and guidelines then there will be a chances of being rejected.

Regards,
Pandith

Reactions: SanjaySahuud

Hrushikesh

Feb 18, 2020
Hi pandith,

Thank you very much for prompt response on query.

Further, I hope Indian Mechanical engineering degree wont be the hurdle to get job in canada. I'm surveying with Visaavenue. They only look for Visa process. I will look for Kansas Overseas career too.

Thanks for suggestion.

Best Regards,
Hrushikesh

Reactions: SanjaySahuud

shiladitya mukherjee

Feb 25, 2020
hi
I Shiladitya Mukherjee has got Bachelors Degree in English Hons and am affluent in English speaking,reading, writing and listening.
I do have diplomas in computers too.
I do have experiences in Mushroom spawn production, mushroom cultivation,picking and packing and have diplomas in that profession.
Also I do have diplomas in some other aspects of agriculture too
I would like to find a suitable job in mushroom oriented works in Canada
How i get such a convenient job offer from Canada
I am residing in India at this moment and am willing to relocate myself to Canada.
I will appreciate your assistance and kind cooperation please

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
hi
I Shiladitya Mukherjee has got Bachelors Degree in English Hons and am affluent in English speaking,reading, writing and listening.
I do have diplomas in computers too.
I do have experiences in Mushroom spawn production, mushroom cultivation,picking and packing and have diplomas in that profession.
Also I do have diplomas in some other aspects of agriculture too
I would like to find a suitable job in mushroom oriented works in Canada
How i get such a convenient job offer from Canada
I am residing in India at this moment and am willing to relocate myself to Canada.
I will appreciate your assistance and kind cooperation please
there are no employers or jobs on this forum and is virtually impossible to secure a job from outside of Canada

https://www.canada.ca/en/services/immigration-citizenship.html

shiladitya mukherjee

Feb 25, 2020

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
Then how can I migrate to Canada?
Coz there is a policy of immigration from outside to Canada.
It means what you are saying in an indirect manner is to come to Canada and look for jobs.
In that case what are the procedures?
Did you read the given link? Everything is explained there. You don’t need a job to qualify to immigrate.

You won’t understand the process in a single day. It will take time to understand it. If you really do want to do it, you will do the work. If you want to get an immigration consultant, that’s also possible; but there are also many Immigration consultants in South Asia who are frauds.

shiladitya mukherjee

Feb 25, 2020
Did you read the given link? Everything is explained there. You don’t need a job to qualify to immigrate.

You won’t understand the process in a single day. It will take time to understand it. If you really do want to do it, you will do the work. If you want to get an immigration consultant, that’s also possible; but there are also many Immigration consultants in South Asia who are frauds.
yes I understand what you mean ?okay