+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canada Ftp, Canada Pro

AH

Mar 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Friends,

I got my PR 2010. I had landed in Canada in Oct 2010 and worked their for 11 months but had to come back after 11 months due to market situations. My company asked me to work from the home country for few months and than go back once they market gets better.
Now it has been 4 months already and I am stuck since my company does not have any good options for me so far. I am in IT.

My question is:

1) Is it make sense to leave the company and go to Canada again to find the job? or wait for another 3 - 4 months for the company to get me something in Canada.

2) While I am here I am getting Canada Ftp and Canada Pro...is it okay receive me as I am here or this is some kind of breach of any law?

I am married with 2 kids so taking decision is little difficult for me.

Any help on this will be appreciated.

Regards,
AH

AH

Mar 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys, Can someone share their experience on this please???

Thanks in advance...!

Hi Friends,

I got my PR 2010. I had landed in Canada in Oct 2010 and worked their for 11 months but had to come back after 11 months due to market situations. My company asked me to work from the home country for few months and than go back once they market gets better.
Now it has been 4 months already and I am stuck since my company does not have any good options for me so far. I am in IT.

My question is:

1) Is it make sense to leave the company and go to Canada again to find the job? or wait for another 3 - 4 months for the company to get me something in Canada.

2) While I am here I am getting Canada Ftp and Canada Pro...is it okay receive me as I am here or this is some kind of breach of any law?

I am married with 2 kids so taking decision is little difficult for me.

Any help on this will be appreciated.

Regards,
AH

[/quote]