+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canada citizenship outside

Karo10

Oct 5, 2021
Guys can you please tell me can i do the test outside canada??? In my email invation there is no mention of outside canada? Can i still go ahead and send them an email? Pls if you guys can tell me??

Canadian newcomer

Star Member
Feb 5, 2021
Guys can you please tell me can i do the test outside canada??? In my email invation there is no mention of outside canada? Can i still go ahead and send them an email? Pls if you guys can tell me??

Absolutely you can, they have made provisions for people outside of Canada now. It's only for the test though, not the oath ceremony. Go ahead and send them an email using the email address provided on your invitation letter. I believe it is the same link you would normally use to take the test, so I wouldn't worry too much of there is a delay in them getting back to you.

Reactions: Karo10

Karo10

Oct 5, 2021
Absolutely you can, they have made provisions for people outside of Canada now. It's only for the test though, not the oath ceremony. Go ahead and send them an email using the email address provided on your invitation letter. I believe it is the same link you would normally use to take the test, so I wouldn't worry too much of there is a delay in them getting back to you.
Thank you so much for ur reply

Karo10

Oct 5, 2021
[QUOTE="Canadian newcomer, post: 9742812, member:
I emailed them how long does it take they respond?
Thank you

cooldoc80

Nov 1, 2010
NOC Code......
Passport Req..
No PPR yet , just Passport Biopage request
LANDED..........
I'm Dreaming of July/2015
Good luck , keep us updated plz

chs

Sep 14, 2019
Quebec
This is news to me; when did this happen? Historically, only extremely rare edge cases were allowed to test from outside of Canada. Although the link here seems to indicate that you can take it outside the country, I wonder how liberal they are with it.

CaBeaver

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2018
This is news to me; when did this happen? Historically, only extremely rare edge cases were allowed to test from outside of Canada. Although the link here seems to indicate that you can take it outside the country, I wonder how liberal they are with it.
They allow the test if you email them, but not the interview and oath

Reactions: chs

CaBeaver

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2018
Cabeaver should i do the test or wait for thier response i just emailed them today
My test window will expire next week?
Thank you so much
I am not sure to be honest, and I am reluctant to give you an answer because you have a narrow window left to wait. Maybe someone else can chime in.

Karo10

Oct 5, 2021
Anybody knows when will they respond to the email for doing the test outside canada? I only have one week left test window?

Karo10

Oct 5, 2021
Anybody knows when will they respond to the email for doing the test outside canada? I only have one week left test window?