+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CAN +

Sania marwa

Oct 18, 2018
Hi team recently I came to know about CAN+ visa . I want to apply for Canada visa . I already have USA multiple visa . I have been to USA three times now I want to go to Canada .

So could you please help me with the process and how long will it take to get it done?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi team recently I came to know about CAN+ visa . I want to apply for Canada visa . I already have USA multiple visa . I have been to USA three times now I want to go to Canada .

So could you please help me with the process and how long will it take to get it done?
The application form is the same as for a regular TRV/visitor visa.

You must request for CAN+ in the invitation letter and/or the cover letter (if you don't have a Canadian host) + scan the US visa and entry stamps, include it in your request.

If you submit a paper application then do provide the passport which has the US visa + request VFS staff to mark your application for CAN+

Sania marwa

Oct 18, 2018
The application form is the same as for a regular TRV/visitor visa.

You must request for CAN+ in the invitation letter and/or the cover letter (if you don't have a Canadian host) + scan the US visa and entry stamps, include it in your request.

If you submit a paper application then do provide the passport which has the US visa + request VFS staff to mark your application for CAN+

Thank you for your help but I just want to ask you one more question .
How long will it take to get it done because someone told me that it will take 20-25 days .

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
How long will it take to get it done because someone told me that it will take 20-25 days .
You can only request for CAN+ processing. If allowed, you could expect a decision in about 5 business days, otherwise processing could take as long as it takes for regular processing

Reactions: mirahe94

kewl

Star Member
Sep 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Riyadh Online TRV
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-04-2014
Doc's Request.
03-04-2014
Passport Req..
28-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
27-04-2014 (Multiple)
LANDED..........
First landed in 09/2016. Visa Expired 11/2016. Reapplied with approved TRV valid until 2021
can Philippine passport request for CAN+?

Teolo28

Star Member
Jul 25, 2015
Yes, you're eligible for CAN+ processing
Hi Bryanna,
Im a Phil Passport holder. I recently submitted my TRV last oct31, 2018 and 26days passed still no update. I visited US while i travel to Canada last july but I have no idea about CAN+ so i just submit it same as before.

No idea when can i get a result. as per CIC processing from KSA is 19calendar days...