+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CAN+

kingwil

Jul 2, 2011
Good Day All,

I apply for a TRV for my niece in 2016 with support from my self and the parents , a TRV was approved for 6 months , i subsequently request visa notes and saw officer noted , support seem ,parents show ties to home land , ME Approve.

I would like to include the father's application now as i would like to take her to Canada with me on my vacation.

What is the father Chances of getting approve ? Bearing inmind they did document in his child visa file , parents show ties to home country. My niece was 3 years old then , she's now 4 yrs few months.

Should we ask for CAN+ processing for child ?

Experts suggestion please .

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
What is the father Chances of getting approve ? Bearing inmind they did document in his child visa file , parents show ties to home country. My niece was 3 years old then , she's now 4 yrs few months.
It is difficult to predict his chances of a TRV approval. Approval would depend on his strong ties (and documents) + purpose and duration of his/their visit + his financial situation (without borrowing from anyone), etc

You can request for CAN+. It only means faster processing. You'll need to include the entry stamp in her passport when she visited the previous time.

Nonetheless it is up to the visa office whether or not to process her application as CAN+ even if you request it

kingwil

Jul 2, 2011
It is difficult to predict his chances of a TRV approval. Approval would depend on his strong ties (and documents) + purpose and duration of his/their visit + his financial situation (without borrowing from anyone), etc

You can request for CAN+. It only means faster processing. You'll need to include the entry stamp in her passport when she visited the previous time.

Nonetheless it is up to the visa office whether or not to process her application as CAN+ even if you request it
Thanks , will drop off paper applications at VAV for processing in Port of Spain ( Trinidad ) office at February month end. Will update when results receive.

kingwil

Jul 2, 2011
Application droped off at VAC Feb 28'18 - currently "intransit to Visa office " However i was able to link to account in 4 hrs .

Does VAC now have capabilities to load application into IRCC system ? Cause when i liked application online i saw Visa application number and UCI number .

in 4 hrs after dropping off application .... No saying it's impossible, but these application has to move from one Country to Another ( the visa office) as tracking code from VAC still shows In Transit to Visa office at day two.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Application droped off at VAC Feb 28'18 - currently "intransit to Visa office " However i was able to link to account in 4 hrs .

Does VAC now have capabilities to load application into IRCC system ? Cause when i liked application online i saw Visa application number and UCI number .

in 4 hrs after dropping off application .... No saying it's impossible, but these application has to move from one Country to Another ( the visa office) as tracking code from VAC still shows In Transit to Visa office at day two.
Which city have you applied from?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014

VAC/CSC cannot link into the IRCC system. They only provide a general tracking ID for administrative purposes.

It's only after the visa office receives the application (and begins processing) that an application number is created.

To the best of my knowledge and experience, applications are not forwarded to the visa office on an immediate basis, but at the end of the day. It is unlikely that your niece's application was forwarded to the visa office in four hours.... and/or that processing started in four hours.

If your niece was previously granted a TRV around 365 days ago then you're probably seeing the Application Number and her UCI Number of her previous TRV application

kingwil

Jul 2, 2011
VAC/CSC cannot link into the IRCC system. They only provide a general tracking ID for administrative purposes.

It's only after the visa office receives the application (and begins processing) that an application number is created.

To the best of my knowledge and experience, applications are not forwarded to the visa office on an immediate basis, but at the end of the day. It is unlikely that your niece's application was forwarded to the visa office in four hours.... and/or that processing started in four hours.

If your niece was previously granted a TRV around 365 days ago then you're probably seeing the Application Number and her UCI Number of her previous TRV application
Well you're wrong here. within 4 hrs i was able to LINK applications online , only way it can be linked is when IRCC load application into system. This evening VAC tacking now reading Received by visa office underconsideration. The application number and UCI i was making reference to was my brother . Who never had any business with IRCC . Either way we both dont know so cant speak with any certainty. But its my conclusion VAC now have capability to load application into system. Based on 1 - short space of time was able to linke , while VAC tracking still had intransit.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Well you're wrong here. within 4 hrs i was able to LINK applications online , only way it can be linked is when IRCC load application into system. This evening VAC tacking now reading Received by visa office underconsideration. The application number and UCI i was making reference to was my brother . Who never had any business with IRCC . Either way we both dont know so cant speak with any certainty. But its my conclusion VAC now have capability to load application into system. Based on 1 - short space of time was able to linke , while VAC tracking still had intransit.
Well, good for your brother! I thought you had applied for your niece.

There's no information that says VAC/CSC can upload applications directly to the IRCC system.

Maybe there are few visa applications from Suriname. And, probably the VAC/CSC scans the documents and forwards them to the visa office. That would also explain the quick turnaround/processing time of just 10 days

kingwil

Jul 2, 2011
Well, good for your brother! I thought you had applied for your niece.

There's no information that says VAC/CSC can upload applications directly to the IRCC system.

Maybe there are few visa applications from Suriname. And, probably the VAC/CSC scans the documents and forwards them to the visa office. That would also explain the quick turnaround/processing time of just 10 days
Earlier in the year i in this feed i asked about putting his application with her's ( as she had a Canadian TRV before) .

Now we agree on one thing...I was thinking maybe the VAC scan the applications. I had to show them her previous TRV an asked about CAN+ , the lady explained the child qualify ( which i totally understand) , however her new TRV application number an fer father is one after the other. I update when results out.

ishsunnys

Mar 2, 2018
Hi, I have applied for Canada visitor visa for my wife(42 yrs) and son(16 yrs), I wanna know chance of getting visa for them.
We all have valid US visa, and I already have Canada visa for 10 yrs, I already travelled twice to US and Canada and multytime to Europe, but my wife and son yet not travelled to US, we are planning this time to visit US and Canada together, my wife and son have travel history of Europe in last 5 yrs. I already attach ITR of both for last 3 yrs, with bank statement having sufficient funds approx. 30000CAN. I am going to bear all expenses. Let me know chances of getting visa for my wife and son?

Javker

Mar 2, 2018
Good Day All,

I apply for a TRV for my niece in 2016 with support from my self and the parents , a TRV was approved for 6 months , i subsequently request visa notes and saw officer noted , support seem ,parents show ties to home land , ME Approve.

I would like to include the father's application now as i would like to take her to Canada with me on my vacation.

Experts suggestion please .

kingwil

Jul 2, 2011

Update -

TRV application droped off at VAT Feb 28
Linked online Feb 28 - 4 hrs after drop off
Visa office received application Mar 1'18
Online status update Mar 08 with no changes ( assume officer open file)
Status update March 12'18
Visa approve for life of passport for brother and niece.

USA refuse him in 2017 and his child . She had a 6 months TRV in 2016.
Now everyone in the family holds TRV for Canada and USA except brother.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Update -

Perfect and super fantastic :):)

ubfx

Oct 6, 2017
Update -

USA refuse him in 2017 and his child . She had a 6 months TRV in 2016.
Now everyone in the family holds TRV for Canada and USA except brother.
Congratulations