+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can you visit the country after PCC for vacation?

sailorshinde

Star Member
Nov 24, 2016
Can I go back to India for a short vacation after submitting my PR application? or do I have to wait till a decision has been reached?

gougou111

Sep 6, 2016
Can I leave Canada while IRCC processes my application for permanent residence?

Yes. However, if you leave Canada while your application is being processed, you must meet all the admissibility rules before being allowed back into Canada.

If you leave Canada and want to return, you must have all the required documents to enter. This can include:

a valid passport or other travel documents,
a valid work permit or study permit, if you need one, and
a valid visitor visa or an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA), if you need one.

If you are unable to return to Canada, we could determine that you abandoned your application. In that case, we will not process it.

utagoe

Oct 25, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
2016 NOV 4
Passport Req..
2017 APR 7
Do you need to get a new Police Certificate for this?

utagoe

Oct 25, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
2016 NOV 4
Passport Req..
2017 APR 7
Just called CIC and they said no need to get a new one unless you were emailed to do so :)

kallucanada

Star Member
May 5, 2016
My PCC issued exactly 2 years back and after that, I visited my country twice for 15 days and 29 days . Now, I am expecting an ITA soon.

Can someone confirm do I need to get another PCC now or existing PCC is enough for PR processing?

thinkshady

Jun 26, 2016
NOC Code......
kallucanada said:
My PCC issued exactly 2 years back and after that, I visited my country twice for 15 days and 29 days . Now, I am expecting an ITA soon.

Can someone confirm do I need to get another PCC now or existing PCC is enough for PR processing?
Mate you don't have to post same query in multiple threads. Have patience, this is Free open forum so reply to your posts might take time. "By the way I already responded to your query"

nov1061

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2012
kallucanada said:

Hi,
yes, you need to get the new PCC now. You would need to do so even if your PCC would be less than 6 months old and you would visit your country after the PCC was issued.