+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can we go for upfront medical before getting ITA

ntwkengg

Champion Member
Jan 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can we go for upfront medical before getting ITA. As there is long wait at most of the clinics.Also they submit medical reports to CIC after 2 weeks.

Anyone from here who did his or her medical before getting ITA?

ntwkengg

Champion Member
Jan 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks dan_and.....

Better to reschedule my appointment.

I was thinking that draw will happen today so booked an appointment for next week. Now I will try to postpone it for 1 week if possible.

toppy

May 8, 2015
I am new to this. please I have a question even though its not related to medical. will mpnp reply everyone. I submitted in June 2014. I am still waiting for them to call my sister and for loa. its almost a year. is anyone in this category

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ntwkengg said:
Thanks dan_and.....

Better to reschedule my appointment.

I was thinking that draw will happen today so booked an appointment for next week. Now I will try to postpone it for 1 week if possible.
ntwkengg,

Yes, you can very well do your medical upfront. The single entry visa that they provide you will be for one year from the date you hv done your medical and hence if you intend to enter Canada after a while you get visa, you will hv very short time frame between your visa stamping and last date to enter Canada (visa exp) to collect your PR.