+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can we get PCC from BLS (Brampton) by submitting SIN as address proof?

Ravirav

Dec 12, 2016
Hello House,

I am currently residing in Canada (Brampton). I wanted to get PCC from India to apply for Express Entry PR.

BLS International Services website asks Drivers License / Ontario photo ID / utility bills to submit as address proof.

But the CGI (Consulate General of India) website mentions that SIN is also an accepted address proof to apply for PCC.

I currently dont have a Drivers License / Ontario photo ID / utility bills. I wanted to know whether SIN is accepted as address proof by BLS for PCC. Request anyone to please clarify.

Thanks a lot in advance!!! :)

Nirdiya

Apr 15, 2021
Hello House,

I am currently residing in Canada (Brampton). I wanted to get PCC from India to apply for Express Entry PR.

BLS International Services website asks Drivers License / Ontario photo ID / utility bills to submit as address proof.

But the CGI (Consulate General of India) website mentions that SIN is also an accepted address proof to apply for PCC.

I currently dont have a Drivers License / Ontario photo ID / utility bills. I wanted to know whether SIN is accepted as address proof by BLS for PCC. Request anyone to please clarify.

Thanks a lot in advance!!! :)
Did you find out? If SIN can be used as address proof? I am in the same boat

Ravirav

Dec 12, 2016
Nope. They have stopped accepting SIN as address proof. Instead of it i submitted tax returns letter received by CRA. Also had applied for Ontario Photo ID card and submitted the receipt of application since i had not received the Photo ID yet at the time of applying for PCC.

Apr 10, 2024
Hi Ravir , I am in the same boat and i need your help to tred it properly .

Can you please tell me if the Reciept was accepted as address proof , as my spouce still does not have DL or Ontario card . I do have the SIN letter which as you have already mentioned is not being accepted and additionally a rental agency letter asserting resirential address proof .

Also does Ontario card reciept if it has photo and address ? should i go and try to get licence or should i try for ontario card whats your suggestion.

Thank you