+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can we contract IRCC to check about citizenship oath date if it's been almost 5 months since the interview ?

THM

Jul 10, 2011
Hello, my wife completed her citizenship interview back in September 2023 , on the tracker all her requirements are marked complete ....
there is no feedback about the date of the Oath.
Her PR is expiring in 8 days now and we are concerned what we should do next. How can we contact IRCC to find out ? and will they respond?

Thanks

Kjan1234

Dec 25, 2018
Hello, you can call them 1-888-242-2100. They can sometimes provide some information. You can also ask ur local MP to contact them to see what is taking so long.
I am scheduled for interview on March 27, please do share details on what they ask and process. I am very nervous.

THM

Jul 10, 2011
Hi, thanks for the reply ,
Interview questions are pretty straight forward. Just review all information in your application, answers you gave to any questions in it , nothing too specific .
good luck.

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
Hello, my wife completed her citizenship interview back in September 2023 , on the tracker all her requirements are marked complete ....
there is no feedback about the date of the Oath.
Her PR is expiring in 8 days now and we are concerned what we should do next. How can we contact IRCC to find out ? and will they respond?

Thanks
Does she have travel plans soon? If she does not, it doesn't matter if her PR card expires.

THM

Jul 10, 2011
we are trying to schedule a trip early summer.
I tried calling this morning but they are not transfering calls due to high number of calls.. !!
any idea how tocontact them by email ...??

Thanks ,