+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CAN WE APPLY FOR VISA EVEN AFTER 2 TIMES REJECTION

veeramadhavi

Dec 12, 2013
MY VISA GOT REJECTED UNDER BOTH SPP N GENERAL CATEGORY FOR DIPLOMA COURSE
REASONS ARE AUTHENCITY OF DOCUMENTS AND PAST STUDIES FOR FIRST AND THEN APPLIED IN GENERAL CATEGORY GOT REJECTED FOR REASON OF SELECTED STUDIES CAN I CHANGE MY COURSE AND REAPPLY FOR MAY INTAKE PLEASE HELP ME OUT...

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

veeramadhavi said:
MY VISA GOT REJECTED UNDER BOTH SPP N GENERAL CATEGORY FOR DIPLOMA COURSE
REASONS ARE AUTHENCITY OF DOCUMENTS AND PAST STUDIES FOR FIRST AND THEN APPLIED IN GENERAL CATEGORY GOT REJECTED FOR REASON OF SELECTED STUDIES CAN I CHANGE MY COURSE AND REAPPLY FOR MAY INTAKE PLEASE HELP ME OUT...
You can apply as many times as you like. But if you don't overcome the reasons for refusal, you will end up with a stack of refusals. By the way "Authenticity of Documents" is usually an application killer.

camani

Oct 23, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PMM said:
Hi

You can apply as many times as you like. But if you don't overcome the reasons for refusal, you will end up with a stack of refusals. By the way "Authenticity of Documents" is usually an application killer.
True

asim abbas

Star Member
Oct 1, 2008
Tray Universlty if you haven't done yet. Your case would be stronger if you do so. However, You gotta get rid of those objections which visa officer mentioned before.

veeramadhavi

Dec 12, 2013
Actually my profile is 10th 80%
,+2 85%,
diploma in pharmacy 66.5%
n bachelor is 77%
then after tht 4 yrs experience in my relevant field applied for diploma in chemical lab technician course in seneca college as my consultant said tht we cant apply if we have m8re than 4yrs educational gap i.e, even exp is that true if not can I change my course to pg dip n apply in next intake

txboyscout

Jun 9, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
03-08-2011
veeramadhavi said:
Actually my profile is 10th 80%
,+2 85%,
diploma in pharmacy 66.5%
n bachelor is 77%
then after tht 4 yrs experience in my relevant field applied for diploma in chemical lab technician course in seneca college as my consultant said tht we cant apply if we have m8re than 4yrs educational gap i.e, even exp is that true if not can I change my course to pg dip n apply in next intake
READ WHAT PMM WROTE

They have doubts about the authencity of a document or documents you submitted. Did you submit any fake documents?
Once they suspect you or submitting falsified documents, it becomes VERY VERY HARD to convince them to grant you a visa-so proceed with extreme caution