+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can we apply for Student visa & EE at the same time? Please help. Confused

trulyunnie

Aug 2, 2022
Just to add to this thread, fkl's advice was spot on. I applied for a student visa, whilst in the EE pool. I was honest and upfront about being in the EE pool. My student visa was approved in 1 week with no need for further information. Anyone using a lawyer that has advised withdrawing an EE profile on the basis that it reduces the chances of getting a student visa should probably look for a new lawyer.
hello! have you received an ITA/PR while on a study permit? Thank you! =)

trulyunnie

Aug 2, 2022
Hi, I have an ongoing Express Entry PNP Outland application. I was supposed to apply for student visa last 2019 but the provincial nomination came in first but with the pandemic, our application has been stucked for more than a year already. I am planning now to apply for student visa in the the same province where I received nomination. Will applying for a student visa impact our pr application? And in the event that my student visa got approved and soon after, my pr application got approved too, can I go to Canada holding 2 visas (PR and Student) on my passport?
Hello! Have you received an ITA and applied for PR while on a study permit? Thank you =)