+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CAN + VISITOR VISA - INDIA

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
We are from India.

As far as I know, If someone has been to U.S. in last 10 years and has good ties to the home country, then his/her Canadian visa is not rejected. Is this correct?
As with everything in life, there are no guarantees that TRVs/visitor visas will be issued even if applicants have strong ties to his/her home country + previously traveled to the US.

If yes, is the family eligible for Canadian visa as my husband has been to U.S. recently?
Only your husband is eligible for CAN+ processing. Other applicants are not eligible for this expedited processing.

Just to reiterate:
CAN+ only means faster processing if an applicant has traveled to Canada/US in the last 10 years or has a US visa. Ultimately, it is the visa office which would decide if processing would be faster or else, if regular processing times would apply

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Pls tell me which document are required for canplus visa
CAN+ is only a type of processing. It is not a visa.

For CAN+, you must be have visited Canada or US in the last 10 years.... or you must have a valid US visa.

There are no separate forms for CAN+ processing. You must request it in your cover letter + scan the entry stamp and/or the Canada/US visa

sidanaravin

Dec 23, 2017
I have applied for visitor visa recently in the month of May 2018. i had gone to Canada two times on Work Visa in the year 2015 and in the year 2016-17 for 6 Months. But now i have applied for tourist visa. i was not demanded any documents in the checklist except old passports and visa stamps. so i didnt show any ITR or Financial statements. but my visa was refused. due to the reasons family Ties, Purpose of visits and , financial statements. why it was so if i had visited in the last 5 years to canada,. please reply.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
I have applied for visitor visa recently in the month of May 2018. i had gone to Canada two times on Work Visa in the year 2015 and in the year 2016-17 for 6 Months. But now i have applied for tourist visa. i was not demanded any documents in the checklist except old passports and visa stamps.
The document checklist generated is only a guide. It is always advisable to submit documents/evidence/explanations to prove your purpose of visit, strong ties to your home country, financial situation, previous visas and travel history, etc.

so i didnt show any ITR or Financial statements. but my visa was refused. due to the reasons family Ties, Purpose of visits and , financial statements. why it was so if i had visited in the last 5 years to canada,. please reply.
Unfortunately, your refusal was expected as explained above

Reactions: scylla