+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CAN + VISITOR VISA - INDIA

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
the vfs person said that as we have rejection last time, so our application wont be processed under CAN+..IS this real ?
CAN+ may only result in your applications being processed faster.... with fewer financial documents.

The decision to process your apps under CAN+ is with the visa office. Even if you apply under CAN+, your apps may still end up as regular processing.

As you already have two previous refusals, the visa officer may scrutinize your apps more closely.... hence, CAN+ would not apply.

let me know much time it would require to be processed ...?
Regular processing times will apply

rahul3210

Nov 18, 2016
Thanks Bryanna for reply. But when I asked from vfs helpline they said there is no such condition of refusal to be eligible under can + ... And even during last refusal , we were having USA visa . What should a person show as proof for strong ties . We have visited so many countries , and have complied with the visa conditions . What can be major proof than this ?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
rahul3210 said:
But when I asked from vfs helpline they said there is no such condition of refusal to be eligible under can +
Like I've said earlier, one can only request for the TRV application to be processed under CAN+. The visa office will decide.

There are absolutely no assurances that applications will be processed under CAN+.

Also, there are no guarantees that someone who applies under the CAN+ program or who has visited the US/Canada earlier, will be approved for a TRV the next time.

What should a person show as proof for strong ties . We have visited so many countries , and have complied with the visa conditions . What can be major proof than this ?
Each country has it's own evaluation process to ascertain whether someone qualifies for a visa or not.

Despite having a good travel history, as you and your family were refused Canada TRVs twice.... it means your applications were not presented properly or lacked critical evidence.

Unless we know the exact reasons for refusal + the list of documents which you submitted + when did you apply the first and second time + did you gain your travel history before/after applying for Canada TRVs, etc..... it is difficult for us to advise

rahul3210

Nov 18, 2016
thanks baryanna for ur prompt reply .... first time when we applied for tourist visa in 2013 . we did not have any visa then . 2nd time when we applied then we had already travelled to uk, europe and usa ,then again got rejected. This time we again have applied under can + as i came to know about this programme for us/canada travellers. this time we have attached covering letter asking for can plus visa , income tax returns for all the 4 members , registered form of our company , and hotel booking for canada and our return ticket from usa . last time we did the same but this time my two sons have joined in ourfamily business and this time we included their IT returns of this year..

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
this time we have attached covering letter asking for can plus visa
There is no "CAN+ visa".

CAN+ is a program which allows expedited processing. Nothing else. If approved under CAN+, the applicant will be issued a regular TRV (Temporary Resident Visa) like everyone else.

IMO, you should've included 6 months' bank statements (for each applicant) + evidence that your company is actively trading + property and/or office ownership/lease agreements (among other evidence to prove your financial/employment situation/assets).

As you have already applied (and you cannot submit any new evidence).... I wish you and your family good luck for your TRVs

srikantha6

May 8, 2015
Do they process TRV Business under CAN+ program ? I got TRV in May 2015 and traveled to Canada once. I applied again for Business TRV on Nov 14th and the application is in process. How much will take to process my application in this case ?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
srikantha6 said:
Do they process TRV Business under CAN+ program ? I got TRV in May 2015 and traveled to Canada once. I applied again for Business TRV on Nov 14th and the application is in process. How much will take to process my application in this case ?
As you did not apply under the CAN+ program, regular processing times will apply.

Business TRVs are not processed under CAN+ per se. You should have specifically requested for CAN+ processing

rahul3210

Nov 18, 2016
hi bryanna ... got visa for my wife and me.. but my children passports have still not arrived....... how can it be when we applied together as family ?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
rahul3210 said:
hi bryanna ... got visa for my wife and me.. but my children passports have still not arrived....... how can it be when we applied together as family ?
Congrats :) :)

It is quite normal for some applications to take a bit longer. So not to worry

rahul3210

Nov 18, 2016
thanks a lot :) as we still have not got their passports. so one question is in my mind.. -- do they take same one decision for the whole family because my children are above 18 and do family business with me or delay is due to some other procedural reason.??

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
rahul3210 said:
do they take same one decision for the whole family because my children are above 18 and do family business with me or delay is due to some other procedural reason.??
No, it is not one common decision for family applications.

Each applicant is assessed for their individual circumstances, financial situation, ties to the home country/country of residence, etc

har301

Jan 25, 2018
Hi

We are a family of 4. My husband has been to U.S. on business trip two years back for 12 days. Last year, all 4 of us went to U.K.

Can all of us get CanPlus visa if we apply together as a family?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi

We are a family of 4. My husband has been to U.S. on business trip two years back for 12 days. Last year, all 4 of us went to U.K.

Can all of us get CanPlus visa if we apply together as a family?
There's no CAN+ visa. Also, CAN+ is available to only some countries.

CAN+ refers to expedited processing. All other criteria remain the same for your visa assessment: Purpose of visit + strong ties to your home country + adequate funds for your visit.

Each application will be assessed individually for its own merits. This means each applicant must convince the visa office that s/he is a genuine, short-term visitor

har301

Jan 25, 2018
There's no CAN+ visa. Also, CAN+ is available to only some countries.

CAN+ refers to expedited processing. All other criteria remain the same for your visa assessment: Purpose of visit + strong ties to your home country + adequate funds for your visit.

Each application will be assessed individually for its own merits. This means each applicant must convince the visa office that s/he is a genuine, short-term visitor

We are from India.

As far as I know, If someone has been to U.S. in last 10 years and has good ties to the home country, then his/her Canadian visa is not rejected. Is this correct? If yes, is the family eligible for Canadian visa as my husband has been to U.S. recently?