+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can+ Visa processing time 2023

Amaan Muhammad

Nov 8, 2023
When did you use and travel to the US? If you haven’t used US visa then IRCC may not process as CAN+. IRCC processed as CAN+ at their discretion.
Can+ visa is a program that is set by the government of Canada which is only for the visitor visa. This is a program of speeding up the process of the tourists who have visited Canada in the past 10 years or still holding a visa or having a US passport, these cases require less documentation.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Can+ visa is a program that is set by the government of Canada which is only for the visitor visa. This is a program of speeding up the process of the tourists who have visited Canada in the past 10 years or still holding a visa or having a US passport, these cases require less documentation.
I know what it is. It is at the discretion of IRCC whether to process as CAN+. Given your processing time, it is not CAN+ processing and not being expedited. I assume you haven’t travelled to the US on your valid visa because you are not being expedited. How long have you had your US visa? Did you get it just to apply for TRV? Where is your visa being processed? Assume eligibility and background checks are completed.

Last edited:

Amaan Muhammad

Nov 8, 2023
i Got USA B1 B2 Visitor Visa in Month Of August 2023 , i Know That i DIdn't Travel To USA Because im Little Bit Busy in My Office Work So My Plan Already Has Been Changed i'll Definately Travel To USA Soon. But i'm Already Seen in Some Cases They Got Canada Can+ Plus Visa Without Travel in USA. im Surprised in My Own Case. Actually i Applied in United Arab Emirates, Abu Dhabi. Not Yet Complete My Any Portal Except Old Biometric My Online Tracking Application Portal Showing That Background And Eligibility Are in Progress Just And Also Medical is Not Started Yet.

Applay 23,Sep,2023
Biometric Show On Portal On 18,Oct, 2023
Application Now Still Under Process Not Any Update Receive Yet in My Case.

marmik1617

Jan 4, 2020
i Got USA B1 B2 Visitor Visa in Month Of August 2023 , i Know That i DIdn't Travel To USA Because im Little Bit Busy in My Office Work So My Plan Already Has Been Changed i'll Definately Travel To USA Soon. But i'm Already Seen in Some Cases They Got Canada Can+ Plus Visa Without Travel in USA. im Surprised in My Own Case. Actually i Applied in United Arab Emirates, Abu Dhabi. Not Yet Complete My Any Portal Except Old Biometric My Online Tracking Application Portal Showing That Background And Eligibility Are in Progress Just And Also Medical is Not Started Yet.

Applay 23,Sep,2023
Biometric Show On Portal On 18,Oct, 2023
Application Now Still Under Process Not Any Update Receive Yet in My Case.

Chill bro. Can+ is dead. We don't have any other option apart from wait. Don't stress yourself regarding the same as everyone is waiting for the same.

vtantia

Apr 12, 2024
Applied from Bangalore.

Gave biometrics on 3rd April, 2024.

Got biometrics acceptance and passport request letter on 12th April, 2024.

It was probably under CAN+ since I have a US visa and previous travel to Canada.

Reactions: Yess and marmik1617

marmik1617

Jan 4, 2020
Update
Wait is worth it now.

Application :- CAN+ file
Application submission :- 26th Sep 2023
Biometric :- Previous Application
Eligibility:- Not started
Biometric :- 26th Sep 2023
BVL,PPR :- 16th April 2024

Finally,got a good news.