+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can+ Visa processing time 2023

marmik1617

Jan 4, 2020
Yes, CAN+ is a dead category. In practice, I have seen NO difference in regular vs CAN+ application. No difference at all, neither processing time nor the outcome.
You know what my cousin got his visa within 15 days that too from the UK.
He applied on 3rd November and got passport request on 13th November and received his passport on 18th November. ( General category)

Meanwhile me and my other friends who applied under CAN+ in the September still waiting for update.

Thug life.....

Kumza

Star Member
Nov 28, 2023
You know what my cousin got his visa within 15 days that too from the UK.
He applied on 3rd November and got passport request on 13th November and received his passport on 18th November. ( General category)

Meanwhile me and my other friends who applied under CAN+ in the September still waiting for update.

Thug life.....
Did your cousin apply for family visit?

Kumza

Star Member
Nov 28, 2023
I have applied from Germany Too. This is my timeline:
Application submitted: 9 June.
Biometric BIL: 9 June.
Background check: in progress
Biometric Completed in IRCC: 29 June.
Eligibility: Not started.

When was your Biometric completed in IRCC and when the Eligibility started? and how long does it take to be completed?
Have you now now received a decision? If yes, how long did it take you to complete each step?

Amaan Muhammad

Nov 8, 2023
Hi Everone i Hope That Everyone is Alright And Good i Have Enquiry About My Can+ Visa Processing From United Arab Emirates
i Applied on Date 23,sep,2023 After That The Canada Had Old Biometrics Which i Completed in 2017 And Already Valid Till 2027
i Was Waiting To Update My Biometrics On My Portal They Did Not Do That Then i Raise Web Form And Talk About My Biometics Update issue Then Very Next Day The Date 19,oct,2023 They Done it On My ircc Portal But Unfortunately Only My Background And Eligibility Are Showing in Progess Just Not Any Update About My Can+ Anybody Have Perfect Suggestion So Tell Me Please im Little Bit Confuse.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
There is no set processing time for CAN+ applications. Depends on whether your application is processed via AI or whether it requires manual processing that typically takes months.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
There is no set processing time for CAN+ applications. Depends on whether your application is processed via AI or whether it requires manual processing that typically takes months. Some offices are faster than others.

Amaan Muhammad

Nov 8, 2023
i Applied Can+ On 23,Sep,2023
Old Biometric Updated Through Webform 18,Oct,2023
Now Eligibility And Background Are Show in progress May i Know Why ircc Delayed My Visa Application Now it's December

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
i Applied Can+ On 23,Sep,2023
Old Biometric Updated Through Webform 18,Oct,2023
Now Eligibility And Background Are Show in progress May i Know Why ircc Delayed My Visa Application Now it's December
No one can tell you why. IRCC decides if you will be processed CAN+ so maybe you aren’t being processed as such.