+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can+ Visa processing time 2023

KALGI

Jun 27, 2023
I also applied in the same category still no response, it has been 44 days. What is the current status of your application. Do you have any previous refusals
First eligibility was completed on the June 14 then again changed to in progress on June 15 and since then no update. Both eligibility and background are in progress. No refusals. I had visa earlier but it expired, I had traveled thrice. Plus I have good travel history which includes various visits to the US , CANADA , AUSTRALIA , UK , SCHENGEN.

Ebenyafa

Jun 9, 2021
good luck processing time for lebanon now 46 days which is really good lets hope so
For me its been around 40 days and still elgibilty not started , and background and bionetrics are in progress , do you hve any idea?

BOB89

Star Member
Nov 1, 2022
For me its been around 40 days and still elgibilty not started , and background and bionetrics are in progress , do you hve any idea?
mine is 43 days eligibilty not started yet , biometrics done from previous application and background check in progress, what you can do is that after the processing time which is now 46 days for lebanon you can raise a webforum for exceeding the processing time

Reactions: Ebenyafa

Ebenyafa

Jun 9, 2021
mine is 43 days eligibilty not started yet , biometrics done from previous application and background check in progress, what you can do is that after the processing time which is now 46 days for lebanon you can raise a webforum for exceeding the processing time
Lets hope the best, please update me of the outcome

Reactions: BOB89

Nassa92

Jul 6, 2023
there is nothing much we can do apart from waiting. Lets hope for the best.
I have applied from Germany Too. This is my timeline:
Application submitted: 9 June.
Biometric BIL: 9 June.
Background check: in progress
Biometric Completed in IRCC: 29 June.
Eligibility: Not started.

When was your Biometric completed in IRCC and when the Eligibility started? and how long does it take to be completed?

tommy_2k23

May 10, 2023
I have applied from Germany Too. This is my timeline:
Application submitted: 9 June.
Biometric BIL: 9 June.
Background check: in progress
Biometric Completed in IRCC: 29 June.
Eligibility: Not started.

When was your Biometric completed in IRCC and when the Eligibility started? and how long does it take to be completed?
may 2 biometric completed. eligliblity started on may 24 finished on the same day. Since then background in check. My travel dates in june have altready gone. It has been 6 weeks now in background check. I do not know when it finishes. 143 days processing time from Germany so ......

Are you CAN+? you can also track your details on tracker

https://ircc-tracker-suivi.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/login

Nassa92

Jul 6, 2023
may 2 biometric completed. eligliblity started on may 24 finished on the same day. Since then background in check. My travel dates in june have altready gone. It has been 6 weeks now in background check. I do not know when it finishes. 143 days processing time from Germany so ......

Are you CAN+? you can also track your details on tracker

https://ircc-tracker-suivi.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/login
I am Not CAN +. Also, My travel date is passed. I am tracking the application through the tracker portal.
I provided my Biometric On 13 June but my status changed to completed on 29 June. I think the portal or the process is so slow.

tommy_2k23

May 10, 2023
I am Not CAN +. Also, My travel date is passed. I am tracking the application through the tracker portal.
in your case only biometrics completed and then the status switched to background verification in progress, right? Eligiblity not completed? Under normal processing time can vary from 2-4 months . Even for CAN+ it is taking longer time.

Nassa92

Jul 6, 2023
in your case only biometrics completed and then the status switched to background verification in progress, right? Eligiblity not completed? Under normal processing time can vary from 2-4 months . Even for CAN+ it is taking longer time.

the background is in progress from the application submitted and Eligibility is still not started. SO, Biometric completion doesn't affect both as they are still the same.
2-4 months. that is too much for a visitor visa. it's a business visit to attend training and I have another last chance in the middle of August

tommy_2k23

May 10, 2023
the background is in progress from the application submitted and Eligibility is still not started. SO, Biometric completion doesn't affect both as they are still the same.
2-4 months. that is too much for a visitor visa. it's a business visit to attend training and I have another last chance in the middle of August
Our applications are proccessed by Austria office. It handles applications from other 7 European countries including Germany. On top of that, applications from Ukranians also add the workload. It is seriously slow from Germany probbaly the same case from these 7 countries as well.

Nassa92

Jul 6, 2023
Our applications are proccessed by Austria office. It handles applications from other 7 European countries including Germany. On top of that, applications from Ukranians also add the workload. It is seriously slow from Germany probbaly the same case from these 7 countries as well.
I Live in Belgium and I decided to go to Germany instead of France and the Netherlands as Germany has a low processing time compared to others. so actually Germany is faster than others.