+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

can u guz help me

kimy28

Mar 2, 2009
I my husband aplied for canadian visa i married him hes haitian after that he lets them know that hes married cause im a french girl we had a litle girl. after that they send me some paper to filled out i did all that ,the last paper the ambassy send me some medical exam to do me and my little girl i did it, 3 days after i was the badness woman my husband got mad at me for no reason after that he pact all his dress he juste left without telling nothing i never heard about him since, i call his uncle he told me my husband is in canada he left me in july 2008 his daugther had 19 month and now shes 2 years old and 2 month im not working my mom is giving me food . he the visa because of me is something i can to cancel the visa so they can send him back to haiti cause he used me to get the visa if u guz can help tell what to do thanks !

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No, you can not cancel his visa. Once you sponsor him, you can not take it back. You could however go to Canada and sue him to pay you child support. Maybe you could even do it without going to Canada. That is not really a topic for this board but maybe you can find a board that is more knowledgable about international child support cases.

kimy28

Mar 2, 2009
i wanna know why i cant and i wanna know why the ambassade never tell me nothing about my visa
an i dont care if im not getting no cause i can go to canada but i want they send him back cause lied merci

msgomez

Star Member
Dec 5, 2008
Canada
Sorry! If he has already been granted his visa there is absolutely nothing you can do. It's unfortunate, but it doesn't matter what the circumstances are, doesn't matter how angry and hurt you are, there is nothing you can do at this point... just live and learn from it.