+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can Truck Driver get young professionals iec

Malik haider

Jul 27, 2019
Hello dear sir/madam
My name is zulqarnain haider.i am German national. Right now I am in Canada on work and holiday visa. Last year I was in Canada I was in melt program and get my AZ commercial license. Now my current job is long haul truck driving since 7 month on work and holiday visa. Now my employer want to continue job with them .my question is that can I apply young professionals visa as long haul truck driver.???????????????????? Really need that information

Malik haider

Jul 27, 2019
Yes but I am confused they wrote there C might b acceptable with post secondary diploma or certificate or special training. And i have certificate from Truck driving School. With special melt program. But thanks for your quick reply

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
For the YP visa is it not going to be a bit of a stretch to show that being a truck driver is contributing to your professional / future development ? So your long term future career as a truck driver when you return to your home country, maybe that is your plan no idea. Anything is possible I guess but is going to take some convincing. Good luck