+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can this be considered as misrepresentation?

folk123

Feb 18, 2018
Hello Friends,
I have done masters from UK from feb 2010 till august 2011, while studying masters degree I was also doing a part time job which I did until july 2013. In ontario PNP application, in OTHER ACTIVITIES section, I had mentioned that after my masters degree ie from september 2011 till July 2013, I was doing a JOB SEARCH and I did not mention about this part time job (as I was not claiming any points for this part time job n also it wasent related to my NOC). Now in EPR application under Perosnal Activities section, if I dont mention about this part time job then for the duration september 2011 til july 2013 I have to select UNEMPLOYED. My question now is, if now I mention about this part time job in EPR application then can this lead to misrepresentation? Can CIC say that in ontario PNP application, I had mentioned that I was doing the JOB SEARCH during the said duration and in EPR applicatiion for the same said duration I was doing a part time job.
I was thinking to mention this in LOE stating that between the duration sep 2011 till july 2013, besides JOB SEARCH in Engineering sector, I was also doing a part time job to cover my expenses, but now I dont have any proof of that part time job.
CAN THIS LEAD TO MISREPRESENTATION???