+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can take medical exam even before submitting the Super Visa Application ?

Rakaviya

Oct 6, 2018
Hi All

We are currently applying for super visa for my MIL, but we had booked the medical exam for this Wednesday, before submitting the application (planning to submit it next week) since medicals is in a different city and MIL cannot travel for the next 3 weeks due to some family commitments

So, I was planning to get the medical exam in advance without any medical request letter and provide the acknowledgement form I receive from the panel physician in my application. The panel physician also mentioned that I do not need any medical request letter from IRCC for the medical exam

Is this a good option or better to wait for the medical exam request letter from ircc

Your feedback would be helpful. Thanks in Advance !!!

patelboss

Star Member
Jan 23, 2019
Hi All

We are currently applying for super visa for my MIL, but we had booked the medical exam for this Wednesday, before submitting the application (planning to submit it next week) since medicals is in a different city and MIL cannot travel for the next 3 weeks due to some family commitments

So, I was planning to get the medical exam in advance without any medical request letter and provide the acknowledgement form I receive from the panel physician in my application. The panel physician also mentioned that I do not need any medical request letter from IRCC for the medical exam

Is this a good option or better to wait for the medical exam request letter from ircc

Your feedback would be helpful. Thanks in Advance !!!
Yea doing medicals before submitting application is actually a good option as it will speed up your process.