+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CAN SOMEONE POST...

Cpok

Oct 31, 2008
Can anyone post there invatation to Russian Embassy or a embassy. Of course just leave out your personal stuff and I can just fill in the blanks. I just want to make sure Iam sendin the right invatation....Thanks

Luiza

Nov 25, 2008
Brazil
The one I received is pretty much like this:

*full name, address, phone numbers and email of the person at the top - right side*

September 26th, 2008

Letter of Invitation

To whom it may concern:

This is a letter of invitation in support of my *spouse's* application for a tourist visa to Canada. I, *full name*, born on *birth date, including year*, and presently residing at the above address, am a Canadian citizen and a *job* by profession. My *spouse*, *full name*, born on *birth date, including year* will stay with me in Canada (at the above address). I am committed to support all expenses concerning food, accommodation, and living costs during the lenght of *her/his* stay in Canada. My *wife* intends to arrive in Canada on *date, including year* and will stay for a period of *8* weeks (Departing on *date, including year*). *first and second name*'s contact information in *country* is as follows:

*full name, address, phone numbers and email of the person being invited*

Sincerely yours,

*full name*

If you have any doubts, I think this can help you: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/letter.asp