+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can someone PLEASE explain medical surveillance? so confused.

Nit79

Feb 22, 2024
Hello, I am also in similar situation with my mom's PR application. She is here in Canada already. Do we need to contact Public health or CIC public health Liaison unit will contact the public health and then they will contact us back? And what to do with form IMM 0535B ?

Can any one of you please suggest?

Nit79

Feb 22, 2024
I have received the same email for my parents PR application. My parents are here in canada. Should we contact TB clinic and get it done or we have to PT/PHA to contact us?
What did u guys do?

Hello, I am also in similar situation with my mom's PR application. She is here in Canada already. Do we need to contact Public health or CIC public health Liaison unit will contact the public health and then they will contact us back? And what to do with form IMM 0535B ?

Can any one of you please suggest?

samt1991

Apr 22, 2024
I have received medical surveillance email for my wife 's sponsorship application. She is already in Canada. We did another medical upon request of IRCC And it was all clear. I contacted public health and they told me they have not received any information from IRCC. I have not received any 0535 form in my GC key portal or in email. Called IRCC they are so naive that they told me that they can't tell me anything as file is being processed outside Canada.