+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can somebody explain the emails vfs sent me?

danny114

Jul 6, 2016
After speaking to many of you on the forum, i just checked my emails again to properly understand what was going on and something doesn't make sense so I thought I would ask?

I applied SPP July 12 Paper-based Application in Bangalore:

1) The first Email I received on the 12th of July itself was:

Dear DANNY, Visa application, tracking ID No. 201XXXXXXXXXXXXXX – has been forwarded to the Canada Visa Office , New Delhi on 12/07/2016. An auto e-mail will be generated to inform you when the application is returned and is available for collection at the application Centre, Bangalore. Please note this is an auto generated e-mail. Please do NOT reply to this email.

2) The second Email I received on the 20th of July was:

Dear Applicant/Cher(e) Client(e),

We would like to inform you that your application has been processed in our office on 12 Jul 2016
You can track the status of your application through our website mentioned below using your tracking number.
Tracking Number:201XXXXXXXXXXXXXX
http://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada

Nous vous informons que votre passeport a été transmis du bureau des visas canadiens, le 12 Jul 2016 au Centre de Réception des Demandes de visa Canadiens.
Vous pouvez suivre le statut de votre demande sur notre site internet mentionné ci-dessous en utilisant notre numéro de suivi.
Numéro de suivi:201XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
http://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada

Best Regards/Cordialement,
Canada Visa Application Centre,Bangalore
VFS GLOBAL SERVICES,
UNIT 307, PRESTIGE ATRIUM,
NO 1, CENTRAL STREET,
BANGALORE

So did they first send my application to delhi and then back to bangalore? so its only started getting processed on the 20th? or what?? But then the second bangalore email says they got it on the 12th itself? Im so confused now!! When i check the vfs link for status it just says still being processed in bangalore?

hir3

Star Member
Jan 20, 2016
It has to be at banglore.

There is some error in the system I guess.

For everyone they are sending emails with delhi. For me also it said so.

Forget everything. Whatever your vfs tracking says is final.

I havent heard of any delay by vfs. So its very unlikely that you application reached on 20th. May be thats a duplicate email.

Have you linked your application with my cic?

danny114

Jul 6, 2016
hir3 said:
It has to be at banglore.

There is some error in the system I guess.

For everyone they are sending emails with delhi. For me also it said so.

Forget everything. Whatever your vfs tracking says is final.

I havent heard of any delay by vfs. So its very unlikely that you application reached on 20th. May be thats a duplicate email.

Have you linked your application with my cic?
I submitted it on the 12th, so its weird that i got such a late email from bangalore then right? the fact that they emailed me on the 20th saying they got it on the 12th? :p how crazy confusing! No ive not linked it, do you think I should? I mean what difference does it make in the end? Im sure my medicals are passed anyway by now...

hir3

Star Member
Jan 20, 2016
Yes. Vfs will send you very few emails. but when it does it will spam your inbox.

Upon getting your decision. they will send you the same dispatch email 3-4 times! that's nothing to worry about.

The only thing to worry about is that your file is at banglore office :(

Yes linking wont help much other than medical. Its all up to you!

danny114

Jul 6, 2016
hir3 said:
Yes. Vfs will send you very few emails. but when it does it will spam your inbox.

Upon getting your decision. they will send you the same dispatch email 3-4 times! that's nothing to worry about.

The only thing to worry about is that your file is at banglore office :(

Yes linking wont help much other than medical. Its all up to you!
hahaha man what madness happening in bangalore. I guess my only worry was that it was already rejected and I've not got any notice about it. At this rate do you think they will make a decision by tuesday-friday this coming week? Is it likely to be rejected SO late or more likely to be approved ?