+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CAN+ requirement?

DR67

Oct 18, 2018
Hi friends, I just got my visitor's visa to USA. My query is will I be eligible for Can+ processing if I apply now ? I haven't yet traveled to USA though.
When I visit USA later this year I plan to visit my nephew in Montreal who recently got his canadian PR.
Should I apply now for can+ processing or should I visit USA once and then apply for Canadian visa after returning to India?

H06

Sep 26, 2017
Surrey BC
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
15 March 2021 (Paper Application)
Doc's Request.
24-02-2022 Schedule A ( Dependant)
AOR Received.
24-02-2022
Med's Request
03-03-2022 Medical Passes (old medicals)
Hi friends, I just got my visitor's visa to USA. My query is will I be eligible for Can+ processing if I apply now ? I haven't yet traveled to USA though.
When I visit USA later this year I plan to visit my nephew in Montreal who recently got his canadian PR.
Should I apply now for can+ processing or should I visit USA once and then apply for Canadian visa after returning to India?
Hi.. You can apply for Can + anytime. The criteria is having a Valid US visa. Travelled or not travelled doesn’t matter. So go ahead.. Good luck to you ..

Reactions: DR67

AnangRaj

Star Member
Sep 13, 2018
Can+ is best process I ever find on most of developed countries visa systems. No hassle at all and processing is prompt as mine was in 2 days time.
Best of luck

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
It is best to apply for CAN+ processing when you're still in India. Do not apply when you're in the US as your ties in the US would be only temporary

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
That was informative, thanks. My case is, I have just got US visa and have NO travel history to US or Canada. Will I be eligible for Can +?
Yes, you can still apply for CAN+.

When you apply for a TRV, I recommend you include a broad plan for your US visit + a detailed day-by-day visit plan with expense estimates (US-Montreal airfare + local travel/sightseeing expenses, etc) for your Canada visit. Your funds must be able to pay for the India-US airfare + your Canada visit + surplus

You can also include a tentative travel itinerary: India >> US >> Canada >> US >> India. But, do NOT book tickets until your TRV is approved

Reactions: mirahe94 and DR67

DR67

Oct 18, 2018
Yes, you can still apply for CAN+.

When you apply for a TRV, I recommend you include a broad plan for your US visit + a detailed day-by-day visit plan with expense estimates (US-Montreal airfare + local travel/sightseeing expenses, etc) for your Canada visit. Your funds must be able to pay for the India-US airfare + your Canada visit + surplus

You can also include a tentative travel itinerary: India >> US >> Canada >> US >> India. But, do NOT book tickets until your TRV is approved
Yes, will do that thanks.